News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FrankieSay

FrankieSay Profile Photo
Member Name: FrankieSay
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Anthony Rapp: Kevin Spacey Made A Sexual Advance Toward Me When I Was 14
 Oct 31 2017, 05:23:23 AM

To be fair, we do not know if Anthony Rapp's participation in the Landmark Forum cult led to his achieving his "true potential" and whether or not that brought about his making amends for beating his significant other. I hope Star Treck Discovery doesn't get cancelled because of his behavior in his private life a long time ago.

Anthony Rapp: Kevin Spacey Made A Sexual Advance Toward Me When I Was 14
 Oct 31 2017, 04:33:50 AM

Yah. It'd be exactly like saying that it was totally Joshua Safran's fault that his significant other Anthony Rapp punched him in the face in public. He hasn't even worked since. Or has he.

Or like totally ignoring that one girl from those cool shows who James Barbour went to Riker's over. You know who I mean, right? He hasn't even worked since. Or has he.

It'd be terrible to do that.

M. BUTTERFLY Previews
 Oct 14 2017, 11:32:17 PM

Don't see it.

Hamilton LA
 Oct 14 2017, 11:31:06 PM

Honestly? In the same sentence you say you don't want to see Hamilton and that you want to see Hamilton. Honestly.

MEAN GIRLS to take the August Wilson
 Sep 7 2017, 07:08:33 PM

Jeff Richmond composed the score of Hamlet! The Musical for Second City and it starred Alexandra Billings as Gertrude.  It was a two-act with an interstitial featuring highlights from the fake "creators" of Hamlet! The Musical. It was a perfect send up of musical tropes. He has the skill and obviously a love of the form and will be perfectly capable with Tina of creating a solid piece of musical theater entertainment.

Ken Lonergan
 Feb 13 2017, 04:26:05 PM

"Did you really just cite Moonlight as a brilliant movie while complaining about the denouement of Manchester? One of those movies had a serious problem with an ending, and it definitely wasn't the one by Lonergan."

It is just my opinion, I know, but [minor spoiler]:

If one character giving another character a bullet-point list of what's going to happen to him, with no input at all f

Ken Lonergan
 Feb 13 2017, 12:56:12 PM

"Great" writing? 

It's just my opinion, I know, but when I wanted to see great screenwriting this year I needed to look no further than "Moonlight."  

Kenneth Lonergan's denoument was amateurishness to the nth degree.

Ken Lonergan
 Feb 12 2017, 11:22:15 PM

Kenneth Lonergan's screenplay is the first of that movie's many problems, which is just my opinion, I know.

RIP Bob (Superman) Holiday
 Jan 28 2017, 12:36:57 AM

The cast recording sounds great here

It's a Bird...

RIP Bob (Superman) Holiday
 Jan 28 2017, 12:33:01 AM

Here is a fun video, a must for superhero fans

Holiday in Metropolis

Network Transfer Casting / Replacements
 Jan 27 2017, 06:29:15 PM

Ivo van Hove is a judicious cutter. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You