News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Owen Parker

Member Name: Owen Parker
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Beetlejuice and the possibility of it returning?  Sep 1 2021, 04:28:29 PM

So it looks like the show is going to reopen at the Marriott and will also be filmed for hbo max, it sounds like casting is in the works but will try and include majority of OBC, I wonder when an announcement will be made 

Chicago The Musical Appreciation Thread  Aug 23 2021, 09:07:57 AM
Chicago will be on good morning America Wednesday August 25th at 8:49am
Chicago The Musical Appreciation Thread  Aug 18 2021, 12:52:20 PM
Tomorrow’s performance on gma is postponed until next week due to the rain According to Michael Scirrotto’s insta Bianca will be playing Velma
Beetlejuice News?  Feb 4 2020, 10:19:50 AM
Has there been any news or announcements about Beetlejuice yet? It has been doing very well at the box office and it looks like it will continue to do very well. I also heard rumors about some announcement coming soon.
Beetlejuice breaks Winter Garden Box Office Records  Dec 2 2019, 02:39:02 PM
This week Beetlejuice broke the Winter Garden Theatres box office record by grossing 1,589,838.90 the week of December first 2019!
Tootsie Is Closing  Nov 11 2019, 07:31:42 PM
Tootsie the Musical will close January 5th 2020
Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 11/10/19  Nov 11 2019, 03:54:43 PM
Beetlejuice has been pretty strong lately, I don’t know what will happen with all theses music man rumors.
Tina or Beetlejuice ?  Nov 7 2019, 06:08:48 AM
I would go with Beetlejuice! The show is affordable and so much fun.
WHO WANTS CHEAP SPONGEBOB TOUR TIX  Oct 24 2019, 07:50:55 PM
Heres a code for the remaining shows in Boston only for the Spongebob Musical Tour. Use code LUCKYW for $25 anywhere in the theatre. Use code on Ticketmaster, have fun!
Spongebob Tour Cast Rumor  Oct 24 2019, 07:49:27 PM
I saw the tour in Boston on Sunday and the theatre looked sold out, but I checked Ticketmaster and it does not look that sold out next weekend at all...I would go, the show is so much fun and the cast is amazing! Hopefully more people end up buying tickets before the weekend
Music Man Bway Fans Facebook group  Sep 15 2019, 07:58:29 PM
Hi everyone! I created a Facebook group for the fans of the Music Man on Broadway! Just search Music Man Broadway Revival Fans! On Facebook to find it! Hope to see some of you on the group soon!
Hugh Jackman in The Music Man  Sep 13 2019, 06:32:57 PM
Look at this:
https://www.telecharge.com/seatingchart.aspx?cityName=Broadway&productId=12708&productType=1&stop_mobi=YES
The orchestra doesn’t even match up with that seating chart, it’s very different

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man  Sep 10 2019, 11:57:55 AM

CT2NYC said: "It's definitely the Winter Garden. Group pricing has been updated with a row breakdown, and orchestra goes to V. Mezzanine only goes to row G, so I'm assuming rows H and J will be considered the "cheap seats," whatever price they happen to be."

Where did it say that, can you link it. I heard the producer say that he didn’t want the winter garden because of the large size

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man  Sep 9 2019, 07:30:08 PM
I was looking at Broadwayinbound.com and you could request to purchase tickets for groups over ten and they said no venue announced yet except the fact that it’s a Shubert theatre. They did have a seating chart which resembles the Sondheim Theatre seating chart, another website nyctix.com said the show would open at the Lyceum but had wrong dates so I would assume that’s not an option. I also know that the producer was looking at theatres and crossed off the winter garden for “being too big” but I guess we will see...

LINK TO SEATING CHART: https://www.broadwayinbound.com/product-resources/SeatingChartIcon2.jpg

LINK TO LYCEUM LINK:
https://www.nytix.com/shows/the-music-man

Fishing for Show Recommendations!  Aug 15 2019, 05:07:06 PM
Beetlejuice is very fun and a great show!
Palace Theatre construction  Aug 6 2019, 05:58:18 PM
When will the Palace Theatre renovations be completed and have any shows been announced to play there?
Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 7/28/19  Jul 29 2019, 03:32:33 PM
Looks like Beetlejuice is in its second million dollar week!
BORN FOR THIS coming to Broadway  Jul 28 2019, 08:45:29 AM
I saw Hadestown yesterday and in my playbill there was an ad for a musical called Born for This. It said coming soon and had a website: bornforthisbroadway.com. Any news or information on what theatre/cast or when this is coming?
BEETLEJUICE ALBUM ONLY $6.99  Jul 23 2019, 05:32:26 PM
Beetlejuice on Broadway posted that their cast recording would be on sale on Apple Music for only $6.99! I recommend buying it if you havent already! The show is so fun and youll love the songs!
Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 7/21/19  Jul 22 2019, 07:02:44 PM
The Wall Street Journal had an article about Beetlejuice becoming more popular and making more money and they said it probably won’t decline after summer because Halloween will be soon and that will fit Beetlejuice perfectly!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You