News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Timothy Davis

Member Name: Timothy Davis
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

INTO THE WOODS Reviews  Sep 4 2022, 07:21:13 PM

I was there this evening and it was sublime. 

I regret not seeing...  Nov 15 2020, 01:32:26 PM

Adams3 said: "bear88 said: "Adams3 said: "The second act of The Great Comet. "

You had to leave, or you didn’t like the first act (and now regret departing)?
"

We had onstage seating and it was a little overwhelming. I started to feel nervous. Loved the show and vowed to come back to see second act from orchestra seats,but never made it. Regrets.
"

I’m kicking myself for not going to see closing ni

My Fair Lady closing July 7  May 15 2019, 05:36:25 PM
Do we think Hadden Paton will extend the 1 day and perform?
Once On This Island's final performance  Jan 6 2019, 11:01:45 PM
Todrick Hall was with Cynthia Erivo, Patina Miller was there as well. They were also very gracious in taking photos and signing by the front doors after the show. Everyone from the cast signed and even some past cast members.

And of course......Mama Will Provide blew the roof off the house. Alexs voice was ready for this performance.

Aug 26 2018, 01:15:05 AM

Dollypop said: "My vote goes to Charlie Stemp. He defies gravity when he dances!"

Yes!! Charlie Stemp was so amazing!!

Hello Dolly closing.  Aug 25 2018, 11:18:48 PM
That was literally the best thing I’ve ever seen. And Jerry Zaks was 4 seats down from me.
Once on this Island - Seating Recommendations?  Apr 24 2018, 11:43:53 AM

TranVanDinh said: "AllThatJazz2 said: "I see a lot of people referencing the odd-200s. I have a seat for Row AA 206...for lack of a better way to phrase it, will I have a good view? (It looked like it from the few photos I could find, but would love to hear from someone who has actually been.)"

Let us know how it looks from that seat.

I'm sitting in AA 209 in a couple weeks.....cannot wait!!

"

I sat

Selling mid-premium Ham tickets 3/21 8PM  Mar 21 2018, 11:20:03 AM
PM for info
Winners and losers of Hamilton obc a year later  Nov 22 2017, 03:41:13 PM
I mean Leslie’s had two albums and a big movie since Hamilton. But I would like to see him back on Broadway in a big role.
GROUNDHOG DAY APPRECIATION THREAD  Sep 17 2017, 10:32:10 PM

Yes Tim was there in the Center Orchestra and came out of the stage door to sign. He happened to be one row behind me in orchestra. Barrett's mom was two seats from me and we had a wonderful conversation. Orfeh was also two rows in front of me, and I'm pissed I didn't realize that was Samantha Barks, I knew I recognized her from somewhere. 

Hamilton Tickets 3/15 For Sale  Aug 31 2017, 04:05:42 PM

Hamilton tickets for Thursday March 15th, 2018. Center Rear Mezzanine Row F. Will sell for 400$ through PayPal and will transfer through Ticketmaster. PM me. 

Willing to take best offer. 

Riedel on Frozen with costume designs  Aug 11 2017, 11:36:52 AM

Aren't these the climbing boots?

Frozen Presale Code  Aug 11 2017, 11:25:05 AM

I looked twice and it was $199 for center orchestra row P and O. 

Frozen Presale Code  Aug 11 2017, 11:20:16 AM

Yes, I believe so. 

Frozen Presale Code  Aug 11 2017, 11:11:49 AM

The email came from Disney if you had signed up on the Frozen website, and it indeed is a one time use code. 

Great Comet - Biggest Crowds in History Much Bigger than Obamas  Aug 10 2017, 06:05:33 PM

Can anyone explain how this was the same for Sara and Betsy? I understand Britain and Ingrid. Sara was just a buffer between Jessie and Betsy, no one was replaced or cut short. 

THE GREAT COMET Announces September Broadway Closing; Final Performers for Role of 'Pierre'  Aug 8 2017, 06:49:29 PM

This hurts my heart. 

Waitress on Tour  Aug 1 2017, 06:13:02 PM

trpguyy said: "Jenna is being played by someone new to the production, and not previously named in this thread. 

"trpguyy do you just know a lot of producers?? Because you also have inside knowledge about great comet's future. 

Bandstand Stage Door  Jul 22 2017, 10:34:39 AM

When I went to the evening show on July 15th all of the onstage band members came out as well as Laura and Corey who came out quite quickly. Everyone took pictures with those who asked, and Corey had a long conversation with people who were from his hometown and hugged a military family member. All of them could not have been more genuine and interested in the people at the stage door. 

How Much Longer Does AMÉLIE Have?  May 4 2017, 07:05:37 PM

May 21st closing https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Times-Are-Hard-for-Dreamers-AMELIE-Announces-Broadway-Closing-20170504

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You