News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jennifer252

jennifer252 Profile Photo
Member Name: jennifer252
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Rush Advice
 Aug 19 2011, 02:37:35 PM
megs1122 I rushed Catch Me if You Can this past Wednesday for the evening show with a friend and we needed 4 tickets. My friend forgot her student ID so we were worried we wouldn't be able to get tickets. I had my ID and the guy was super nice to my friend even though she didn't have her ID and he sold her two tickets anyway. I'm not sure if this is how all of the box office people are at Catch Me but this guy wasn't picky at all and still sold us tickets. Hope this helps!

which show to see?? opinions needed!
 Jan 10 2010, 04:09:02 PM
Oh my bad I didn't mean it like that. I meant, lottery/general rush wise, it's easier to win as opposed to say, Hair, Wicked, and Billy Elliot. It's a great show and one of my all-time favorites don't get me wrong! I worded my previous comment wrong.

which show to see?? opinions needed!
 Jan 10 2010, 02:31:49 PM
I would recommend South Pacific because it is such a classic. If you are in the city for a few days I would also try to do lottery for Next to Normal or another less popular (but still GREAT!) show. That way you can see two shows and not spend too much money :)
'Time Stands Still' first preview
 Jan 9 2010, 12:07:09 PM
For anyone who has seen the show, I'm seeing it next Tuesday and have a seat in Orch row D on the very end. I'm worried I'm going to miss out on parts because of my side view. Has anyone else sat side view orchestra?
'Time Stands Still' first preview
 Jan 6 2010, 12:12:49 PM
Has anyone got rush tickets for this show? I assume rush tickets shouldn't be too hard to get but if anyone who went could give their input that'd be great.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You