News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Elder_Melchior

Member Name: Elder_Melchior
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 May 12 2017, 11:52:08 PM

How did you address it to Gavin?

Hello Dolly (Question Mark)
 May 9 2017, 09:34:23 PM

My coworker obtained tickets to Hello Dolly, but he hates musical theatre so I got 'em!! But, what is this show about? Why is it so critically-acclaimed? Is the original cast still with it? And is it kid-friendly?

(I've been living under a rock...)

Way too early 2017 Tony predictions
 Apr 4 2017, 09:26:26 PM

BroadwayConcierge said: "Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe 2005 was the most competitive season in recent history (Dirty Rotten ScoundrelsLight in the PiazzaSpamalot, and Spelling Bee)."

I believe you're correct, 2005 was an extremely suspenseful season.

Playbills
 Mar 6 2017, 03:46:08 PM

Rainah said: "Yes and yes. Some shows if you mail them a letter for a playbill they will ask for a (sometimes fairly sizable) donation to BC/EFA though. 

I walked into DEH and asked for a playbill, they didn't have a problem with it. THe most polite time to do so I think would be after the show has started (Preferably just after it ends) I have had people ask me to wait and ask at intermission so they know they have enough for everyone."

Okay, wow

Playbills
 Mar 5 2017, 08:48:49 PM

Fosse76 said: "Why would the box office have Playbills?"

I'm pretty sure they used to give them out, but stopped because people would come into the theatre saying that they lost their tickets and show the playbill as "proof", but I'm not quite sure...

Playbills
 Mar 5 2017, 08:22:05 PM

Is there any way to get playbills without actually seeing the show? Can you mail a letter asking or can you just get one at the box office? (This applies to Broadway productions)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You