News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AmeliaV82

Member Name: AmeliaV82
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jason Robert Brown to Direct THE LAST FIVE YEARS at Second Stage
 May 30 2012, 09:25:52 PM
Well that was fast. It disappeared just a few minutes after I posted that. I'm not historically a mug when it comes to fake Twitter profiles, but that one was reasonable enough to convince me - and Betty Buckely it seems. It was her retweet of it that caught my attention. Very odd - makes me wonder why someone would go so far to seriously pretend to be Joanna Gleason.

Jason Robert Brown to Direct THE LAST FIVE YEARS at Second Stage
 May 30 2012, 09:03:23 PM
Joanna Gleason and William Hurt, from the horse's mouth.

Carrie Article from 1997
 Feb 28 2012, 11:41:44 AM
Does anyone have any more details about the alleged projector malfunction? Someone on ATC wrote a fairly long account of the production, stating he was at the same performance that Brantley was at, and didn’t mention anything about a malfunction during the blood ‘drop’. Can anyone shed any more light on it?
CARRIE revival back on??
 Jun 13 2010, 06:55:09 PM
delete
Closure Of 'Enron' Shows Broadway's Flaws.
 May 5 2010, 09:08:10 PM
Us Britishers use it with a 'u' and without, and I've always gone by:
Mold - furry stuff that grows on cheese
Mould - recepticle into which jelly is poured, before being left in a fridge in the often vain hope that it might come out looking vaguely like a rabbit/train/flan ring

I really liked ENRON - I saw it both in London and NY (in previews). I prefered Sam West to NLB, but thought the British pair playing Andy Fastow and Claudia Roe made a hash of their American accents to

Patinkin to Star in Prince and Stroman's Paradise Found in London Prior to
 Feb 12 2010, 02:37:19 PM
Marvellous! The Chocolate Factory is really hosting some great stuff. Sweet Charity is fantastic at the moment, then to have this come! Getting my tickets as soon as I can.
re: re: re: Sitting next to a celebrity at a theater
 Jan 9 2010, 09:17:39 PM
When I was at uni in London I sat next but one to Lord Attenborough at This Is Our Youth, when it was starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Hayden Christensen and Anna Paquin. It was also the night of HC's 21st birthday (Jake stopped the applause at the end to make mention of that).

We only noticed he was there at the interval when we were at the bar and my housemate, in a painfully obvious stage whisper, said "The man from Jurassic Park is standing right behind you". I turned around just as he lo

Petition to Get Ragtime Filmed for DVD release
 Jan 8 2010, 04:52:42 PM
No - it seems you're amply able to do that, new account or not.
 Jan 8 2010, 04:44:49 PM
Um... who are you?
 Jan 8 2010, 04:22:34 PM
https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/RAGTIME_to_Be_Filmed_January_8_for_Lincoln_Center_Archives_20100108

I know it's not for DVD release, but it's a last-minute filming of the show. I'd like to know what everyone who bitched so mean-spiritedly at LesMiz24601 has to say now.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You