News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for whizzerwhizzer

whizzerwhizzer Profile Photo
Member Name: whizzerwhizzer
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 May 19 2017, 03:31:51 PM

This has been said a lot on here- but after about a week and a half I received very nice responses from War Paint, Come From Away, and Laura Osnes. 3 signed playbills and Laura's autograph. 

Elphaba's broom
 May 11 2017, 11:59:52 AM

man somebody asks a simple question and people are so snarky. we aren't all theatre experts yet. 

AMELIE to close on May 21
 May 10 2017, 11:57:28 AM

So the Walter Kerr is free again? Let's just open Falsettos again for the summer wink

Requesting signed Playbills from shows and how much donation to send
 May 9 2017, 02:49:45 PM

I'm positive that at the moment War Paint, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Lion King, Wicked, Phantom and Cats will for siren send playbills for free. I'm also fairly certain Dear Evan Hansen is requiring a $40 donation and Miss Saigon is $100. 

Look at the thread "Who have you gotten stuff back from?" For further updates 

Has Anyone from Dear Evan Hansen missed a performance?
 May 9 2017, 02:47:37 PM

I know for sure Ben has missed one performance and Laura, Kristolyn and Rachel have all missed a few each. But I do say that cast has a sparkling attendance record, the understudies rarely go on. 

Sara Bareilles in WAITRESS
 May 8 2017, 10:49:36 PM

On the night show on Easter Sara graciously came outside and signed every single persons playbill- in the rain! A stunning performance. I'm not sure how rare it is for her to stop and sign but she seemed like she was a pro at it. 

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 May 8 2017, 10:43:54 PM

I recieved a handwritten note from Christy Altomare today! It was a very fast 17 day return and so sweet! I just sent out requests for playbills to the following shows and will report back. 

-Come From Away, Amelie (doubtful- but I wanted to try), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, War Paint, Hamilton Chicago 

I also sent personal letters to Stephanie J. Block, Laura Osnes and Rory O'Malley. I will also report back on those. 

Has anyone tried getting a

Lottery?
 Mar 16 2017, 02:26:40 PM

zzdawgg said: "You certainly could enter the lotteries, but why not rush instead? Or better yet, enter the lotteries for the big shows (like Hamilton and DEH) AND rush. You'll have to spend hours in line before the box office opens at 10am, but if you get there early enough, it's almost guaranteed. 

"

I would definitely rush- but I won't be arriving in the city until around lunch time- so getting to the box office early

Lottery?
 Mar 16 2017, 02:01:34 PM

Hi! I don't life in NYC but I'm visiting for a very short time period to visit some schools. Im seeing a preview performance of Anastasia and am so excited! I have one free Saturday night (it's Easter weekend-ugh) and would love to see another show. I was going to do the entering lotteries and hoping for the best- but is it safe to enter a bunch of lotteries all for that one day? I know it's hard to win but I would hate to win for more than one. Obviously I won't win Hamil

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You