News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Caye2

Member Name: Caye2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

CSC Assassins Extends  Mar 10 2020, 04:46:42 PM
I just got a ticket for the extension, Row D, Seat 211. In the seating chart there is a shaded area in front of that seat and next to it that says No Aisle Access. Does anyone know if that is a physical obstruction that would limit my view of the stage? The seat is not listed as having an obstructed view.
Audience Rewards  Mar 2 2020, 03:32:34 PM
Thanks for the info, Miles2Go2! But if you get your ticket from TKTS, you get an actual printed ticket, correct? From my experience, Audience Rewards only allows you to enter order numbers to request Missing Points. Where do you find the order number on a printed ticket?
The Minutes Lottery  Mar 1 2020, 09:43:40 AM

jonah3500 said: "If you use your order number and email on telecharge’s my orders page, you can see your seats!"

Where exactly on the webpage can you do this?  When I logon to Telecharge, I see a Past Order tab and it just lists my past orders, with no place to enter an order #.  Am I looking in the wrong place?  Thanks!

Looking for Playbills for sale  Feb 18 2020, 07:05:24 AM
Sent you a PM.
Discount Codes  Dec 8 2019, 05:30:00 PM
Does anyone else have another Moulin Rouge loser code? Thank you!
Dear Evan Hansen lottery questions  Nov 1 2019, 11:05:15 AM

Joe Mayo said: "Calgal2 said: "On 10/30 my lottery seat was front row of the orchestra center section and it was a fantastic seat. It's considered a partial view seat due to the high stage. Almost the entire row used abooster cushion which raised us up a few inches. Most of the other lottery winner were in SRO."
was Orchestra R L 18-20). Seats were excellent.

After playing the lottery religiously (both my wife and I ) for 4 months since wemoved

TINA Previews  Oct 17 2019, 11:10:42 AM

Late in posting this, but I was there at Tuesday night's performance (10/15) and they had to stop the show before the end of Act 1 because of a "technical issue."  People around me initially thought it was because Adrienne Warren got injured....it looked like she slipped and fell when running off stage right before they stopped the show.  But after about 15 mins or so, they started back up and she came right back on without issue.  Does anyone know exactly what ha

Peter Dinklage in Cyrano  Oct 22 2019, 06:00:40 PM

MemorableUserName said: "Some people in this thread have:

https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1119487
"

Thanks for the link!  Strange, but when I used the SEARCH function, that thread didn’t come up, even though I vaguely remember seeing it!

Peter Dinklage in Cyrano  Oct 22 2019, 04:21:03 PM

Apologies if this has been addressed already (quick search didn't find any info), but was wondering if anyone has won the TodayTix lottery and could share where their seats were?  Thank you.

The Inheritance - Previews  Oct 15 2019, 09:59:39 AM

Miles2Go2 said: "The trailer alone gives me chills. I’ve got to make it back to see this.

Are there pics of the tote bags online?
"

Would love to post a pic of the tote bags here, but am not sure how to do it.  When I click the IMAGE icon, it only allows me to enter a URL for an image?  I can't just cut-and-paste a picture I took?

The Inheritance - Previews  Oct 12 2019, 01:56:26 PM

cjmclaughlin10 said: "I want one of those Tote Bags!!!! If anyone is selling one, please PM me"

I have a tote for Part 1 and one for Part 2.  Check your PMs.

Discount Codes  Sep 27 2019, 04:08:07 PM

LexiGirl said: "Caye2 said: "I was checking Harry Potter Cursed Child Tix and noticed that for most Thu/Fri performances in October, many Orchestra seats require a code to access/purchase. Does anyone know what the code for those seats are? Thank you."

I received a Harry Potteremail earlier today with a link to tickets saying no coded needed. Maybe click through this link and see if it helps open anything up:

https://harrypotter.ticketmaster.com/both-consecutive/calendar/2019/10?utm_source=atg&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=926blast
"

Thanks...tried the link, but I still see the Code Required icon for many of the seats...many $40/part seats in the back of the orchestra....

Discount Codes  Sep 27 2019, 03:53:17 PM

I was checking Harry Potter Cursed Child Tix and noticed that for most Thu/Fri performances in October, many Orchestra seats require a code to access/purchase.  Does anyone know what the code for those seats are?  Thank you.

Seared @ MCC  Sep 12 2019, 09:17:26 AM

CT2NYC said: "FYI, they've been converting some of the $37 front-row preview seats from accessible to standard, on random dates."

Thank you for the heads up, CT2NYC!  I was able to get one of those tix!

Just want to say how much I appreciate your posting these deals about tickets....I have been able to get great deals to many shows because of your posts!  Please keep them coming!  THANK YOU!!

Cursed Child Logo Change  Sep 8 2019, 10:34:34 AM

Lauren2 said: "No. They changed them to cursedchildnyc a few months ago with the same design. And than Thursday they changed them to cursedchildnyc with the new playbill design. "

Thanks, Lauren2!  So they still give a button out after Part 1, and then another (with a slightly different color scheme) after Part 2?

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Sep 8 2019, 12:39:57 AM

What is the policy on post-dating Harry Potter tickets?  Do they allow it?  Has anyone tried post-dating their tickets?

Cursed Child Logo Change  Sep 8 2019, 12:22:29 AM

Not exactly on topic but related...are they still giving out the Keep the Secrets buttons after each part?

1 Derren Brown Tix for Today 9/7 2pm  Sep 7 2019, 01:03:32 PM
Tried to post in the Buy/Sell Board but dont think it posted correctly.

1 tix to Derren Browns Show today at 2pm. Since it is a TDF tix, wont know the seat location until it is picked up. Selling for $40. Will meet you in front of the theater between 1:15-1:30pm. Prefer PayPal.

EVITA City center  Sep 4 2019, 04:18:07 PM

Are there discount codes for this?

Marisa Tomei will lead THE ROSE TATTOO on Broadway This Fall  Aug 19 2019, 01:54:11 PM

JBroadway said: "smidge said: "I thought ACCESS10 tickets usually became available the morning of the general on sale date. These shows have been on sale for awhile."

You're correct. They've changed it.
"

So what is the new policy now with ACCESS10 tickets?  When do they become available for sale?

Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You