News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for C.Jack

Member Name: C.Jack
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

West End CABARET Eyeing Broadway Transfer to the Hudson?  Dec 23 2022, 06:08:11 PM

How do they change the ending in this production?

West End CABARET Eyeing Broadway Transfer to the Hudson?  Dec 19 2022, 11:32:38 PM

Is there any link to wear I can listen to this?

Ben Platt and Micaela Diamond to star in NYCC Gala presentation of Parade  Oct 25 2022, 10:50:39 PM

To be fair, I think Ben Platt has an unlikeability that might honestly work well for Leo Frank.

Bob Odenkirk-Billy Flynn?  Jul 21 2022, 08:17:49 PM

As I’ve been binging Better Call Saul in anticipation of the finale, I had an odd idea. What if Bob Odenkirk did a brief run as Billy Flynn in Chicago? I feel like he could fit the character perfectly. 

"Joker" sequel to be a musical - Lady Gaga in talks to star as Harley Quinn  Jun 13 2022, 11:24:16 PM

Honestly, this could be absolutely fantastic. Seeing as music was used in the first film to represent Arthur Fleck’s delusions of grandeur, this choice makes sense to heighten that aspect. The first movie already had a lot of more musical elements such as how they used Sinatra and “Send In The Clowns”. If anything, I trust Phoenix’s taste in projects to know that he would not sign on if it wasn’t 100% great. 

The Next Rose?  Dec 23 2021, 05:02:45 PM

TotallyEffed said: "I want to sit with my memories of Patti for as long as possible. I can’t imagine anyone holding a candle to her Rose.

Maybe Lady Gaga, one day.
"

Surprised only the two of us have mentioned Gaga. This would be an excellent role, probably better than Fanny Brice, for her in a few years. 

Bob Fosse themed bar  Nov 12 2021, 09:39:01 PM

Just a minor idea I have that I’d like feedback on and this place seems like the perfect place for it. 

Would anyone enjoy the concept of a Bob Fosse themed bar/club? The music/entertainment would obviously consist of live performances of the popular sounds of the shows he’s most famously associated with? Full costume and makeup for all performers.

Rear Mezz Moulin Rogue  Oct 3 2021, 10:41:50 PM
Hello all

Just wanted to ask if my seats for Moulin Rogue are bad and if sightlines will be an issue. I am in Row T (rear mezz). Wanted to know if I should exchange seats.

Rear Mezz Moulin Rogue  Oct 3 2021, 10:41:49 PM
Hello all

Just wanted to ask if my seats for Moulin Rogue are bad and if sightlines will be an issue. I am in Row T (rear mezz). Wanted to know if I should exchange seats.

Roles That Never Leave the Stage  Mar 7 2021, 11:15:15 PM
Most of the roles in Edwin Drood but specifically the Chairman.
What Are Great Musical Roles That Don’t Sing Much  Jul 20 2020, 01:41:44 PM
Dimitri Weissman from Follies never sings. Characters like Aunt Eller and Andrew Carnes in Oklahoma don’t sing that much in particular except for off hand lines in group numbers. Ali Hakim from that show also doesnt sing very much, even his solo number he only talks in.
What Are Great Musical Roles That Don’t Sing Much  Jul 20 2020, 01:41:42 PM
Dimitri Weissman from Follies never sings. Characters like Aunt Eller and Andrew Carnes in Oklahoma don’t sing that much in particular except for off hand lines in group numbers. Ali Hakim from that show also doesnt sing very much, even his solo number he only talks in.
What Are Great Musical Roles That Don’t Sing Much  Jul 20 2020, 01:41:41 PM
From Here: A New Musical re: Pulse tragedy  Jun 15 2020, 12:06:44 AM
I actually saw the original production live, quite a moving show.
Greatest Cast of Characters  Jun 12 2020, 01:56:44 AM
Sondheim’s shows tend to usually have strong and memorable ensembles casts, i.e. Into The Woods. One, however, I don’t see mentioned is Follies. While only four true “leads”, some of the show’s most famous numbers and characters come from its ensemble supporting cast of supporting characters such as Carlotta, Hattie, Stella, etc.
Broadway Roles that win Tonys  May 12 2020, 11:03:48 PM
Not a winner but it feels as though most men who play Herbie in Gypsy on Broadway at least get nominated (with Boyd Gaines actually winning).
Curb Your Enthusiasm and Dreamcasting for the Producers.  Mar 31 2020, 08:44:59 PM

Alex M said: "Mulaney and Kroll are incredible casting choices. I’d love billy eichner as Roger as well. Getting a whole cast of known comedians really would not only make this show a hit but also would probably be incredible. I have a headache thinking about how hard it would be to get tickets to this though lmao.
"

Love that Billy Eichner idea!!

Adaptations You Would Like To See?  Mar 30 2020, 06:11:53 PM
Bulgakov’s “The Master and Margarita” The Musical. Could totally see a Great Comet or even Pippin revival style show.
Curb Your Enthusiasm and Dreamcasting for the Producers.  Mar 30 2020, 06:10:09 PM
Anyone else like the idea of Alex Brightman as Bialystock?
Curb Your Enthusiasm and Dreamcasting for the Producers.  Mar 30 2020, 01:33:57 PM
Any ideas for Ulla?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You