News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for invisiblegirl322

Member Name: invisiblegirl322
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

1/4/11 show review
 Jan 5 2011, 03:23:12 PM
They didn't stop the show at all last night. Ran pretty smoothly in my opinion!
Actor injured in Spiderman tonight
 Dec 21 2010, 12:43:43 PM
CNN has him listed in serious condition as well.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/12/21/new.york.spiderman.fall/index.html

re: West Side Story LOTTO
 Dec 15 2010, 08:41:13 PM
Any word on how the lotto has been lately? I am trying next Thursday so hopefully the fact that it's a weekday will help.
Addams Family Rush Question
 Jul 3 2010, 01:25:22 AM
I went tonight because I was in the area and figured I'd see if they had rush tickets available. I know they usually only do rush Tues-Thurs but the guy at the box office said he had just found out that tonight (Friday) they were doing it. I got there at 5pm and I got seats in the rear orchestra which were awesome. Most of the seats in the three rows in front of me and behind me were empty too which I found surprising, especially for a Friday night show.

tdf tickets online
 Jun 19 2010, 04:13:53 PM
I recently bought TDF tickets to see Everyday Rapture and now I cannot go on the date I bought them. Does anyone know of any sort of exchange policy? I know TDF says all purchases are final but I didn't know if they allow exchanges, even if the exchange is for a show one day later. I was also thinking of selling my ticket but I know that I would have to be there to pick it up and can't get into the city. I could also give the ticket to someone else but I don't know how strict the box office is a
Ticket to Wed. June 23rd, 7pm Everday Rapture
 Jun 19 2010, 03:27:25 PM
Hi all,
I have a ticket to Everyday Rapture this coming Wednesday, June 23 at 7pm. I am unable to use this ticket and am selling it for $35 (The price I bought it) It's a ticket I bought on TDF and I can meet you at the theatre to pick it up. PM me if interested!

**Edit** Someone has claimed it. Thanks!

Coming into town this weekend; What are the hottest tickets to see?
 Jun 9 2010, 01:14:43 PM
Next to Normal for sure.
HAIR TDF Seats?
 Jun 9 2010, 11:25:22 AM
The last two times I've gotten them they were orchestra right row R and orchestra left row M. Both times were great seats in my opinion.
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Jun 9 2010, 10:35:13 AM
Oh man that's a bummer

Thanks for confirming though.

Jun 9 2010, 07:09:28 AM
I read it on Twitter so who knows how reliable that is. I'm hoping it's wrong because I was really looking forwards to seeing her perform. I'm not sure if they would make a press release or not.
 Jun 9 2010, 05:59:23 AM
Does anyone know if Jennifer Damiano still plans on singing at Joe's Pub the 23rd? I heard she might have dropped out and was just curious because I would have liked to see her.
Damiano to Depart NEXT TO NORMAL 7/18, Fahy to Take Over
 Jun 8 2010, 04:25:26 PM
Any ideas as to who Meghann's understudy is going to be?
Spring Awakening Running Time
 Apr 21 2010, 07:12:19 PM
It's about two hours and 15 minutes I'd say. And the cast is really great about coming out at the stage door. Most, if not all of them stay and talk to you/take pictures. I went to a matinee and they all came out.
Show Advice - Miracle Worker or God Of Carnage?
 Apr 1 2010, 12:27:34 PM
Definitely Miracle Worker!
How Have The MIRACLE WORKER TDF Seats Been?
 Mar 15 2010, 08:08:54 PM
I just got tickets in the 4th row center 200s, odd side. Does anyone know how these seats are and if blocking is going to be an issue?
For those who have seen N2N
 Mar 12 2010, 04:38:14 PM
Yes you can. I've done it before.
Time Stands Still stage door
 Mar 3 2010, 07:36:19 PM
When I saw it in January he came out and signed.
NEXT TO NORMAL Tour plans
 Jan 20 2010, 10:04:31 PM
I totally agree with you defygravity24. Jessica Phillips brings a whole different side to the character which was refreshing in a way. Alice Ripley is great but Jessica Phillips did just as good a job in my opinion.
TIME STANDS STILL or RACE?
 Jan 13 2010, 10:02:36 AM
I agree with bjh2114. The acting in this show is wonderful. The whole cast does a great job but especially Laura Linney. Absolutely fantastic. Definitely give this show a shot!
BROADWAY!
 Jan 12 2010, 02:33:14 PM
I'm seeing 'Time Stands Still' tonight! so excited
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You