News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kh12

Member Name: kh12
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton SRO question  Oct 27 2021, 09:47:20 AM

Hi. I'm going to try Hamilton SRO ticket in November, but don't know the info....

Is SRO still available now? (I got SRO ticket before covid 19 but now......?)

Share experience please. Thank you.

DEH stage door  Sep 1 2018, 12:06:10 AM

Did anyone go to DEH stage door recently?

I heard Taylor Trensch came out randomly, but I've not heard he was there recently..

I'm going to see DEH this week and next week, and bit wonder I can see him or not. (I'm overseas fan and already met other casting at the stage door.)

Does anyone know about any information? that will be really helpful.
+) If there is related thread, please let me know. Thank you!

Mean girls understudies?  Aug 27 2018, 02:05:31 AM

According to the playbill,it says "understudies never subatitute for the listed performers unless ~~blah blah"

and I saw Mean girls last saturday night show(2 days ago), Damian and Aaron were understudies.

...and Sunday was same!!

Is there any rule for casting? coz I'm a foreign visitor, not have much time to stay in NY, and hope to see Grey Henson Demian.

I also asked casting at the ticket box, and they said they update the casting board just 1h befo

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions  Aug 5 2018, 07:24:38 AM

Special K2 said: "So I got here at 7 AM. Thought that would be plenty early. There are some folks who got here at 10:30 PM last night .... wish me luck"

Hope u win!! and plz tell here your success story

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions  Aug 4 2018, 06:02:12 AM

Does anyone know the information of cancellation tickets? (or Rush)

I really want to know the ticket price and success story! 

Moulin Rouge Boston Discount  Jul 21 2018, 03:29:04 AM

Did anyone try to get rush ticket? (Cancellation ticket) 

and.. 
Would it be Ok to book on-site at the same day? I heard that It's not 100% sold out. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You