News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for VeroniqueJaffee

Member Name: VeroniqueJaffee
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HALF TIME at Paper Mill - Reports  Jun 5 2018, 12:04:36 PM

This show is a half baked disaster and I wish the OP luck in finding a new job after being the Papermill shill for so long

MUST WATCH  May 13 2018, 12:21:20 AM

The caption is what kills me!!

Katharine McPhee  May 13 2018, 12:20:22 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFn9EkWZdFI&feature=youtu.be

Someone forwarded this to me. Cannot stop laughing!

METEOR SHOWER Reviews  Nov 29 2017, 06:44:39 PM

Very excited to see how this is received. I have tickets to the final Saturday night performance. I've been steering clear of the previews thread for fear of spoilers. For those who have seen it, how do you think it will fare with critics?

Mean Girls @ The National in DC - Reactions  Oct 29 2017, 06:48:00 PM

jacobsnchz14 said: "BrodyFosse123 said: "I wonder how they'll weave the music into the story line, since most of the movie didn't contain singing.

Most of the movie? Seriously? The film wasn't a musical. Itdoesn't have ANY singing in it.
"

Literally what I thought. Lol.
"

I think they were referencing the Jingle Bell Rock scene when the CD player breaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h81UOjlFmMs&t=78s

Alan Tudyk departs Meteor Shower due to  Oct 9 2017, 11:39:12 PM

Schumer is a trained actress. Her comedic persona is just a persona. Although the "act" is carried through much of her standup and tv show, she's not a one trick pony. She's going to blow the roof off the Broadhurst.

Best books/interviews about life of Sondheim  Sep 24 2017, 10:27:02 PM

Looking for some books or interviews (print or video) to give insight into the life of Sondheim. I assumed a biography would have been written about him by now but can't find one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Music Man Definitive Recording?  Sep 22 2017, 07:19:45 PM

I have never listened to The Music Man (I know, I know) and would love to listen to a cast recording. IYO, what would be the best recording to introduce myself to the show with?

Musicals or Plays with infidelity  Sep 17 2017, 12:33:48 AM

Looking for some musicals or plays where infidelity plays into the plot (whether it be the main plot or a sub plot)

Favorited filmed staged productions?  Apr 11 2017, 10:56:05 AM

Hands down it has to be the recent She Loves Me stream. Beautifully shot with some wonderful performances.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You