News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for EPDD1000

Member Name: EPDD1000
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Avenue Q Rush Lately  Dec 26 2018, 10:29:43 PM

bump 

Clueless RUSH  Dec 26 2018, 08:29:07 PM

Website lists they have rush; has anyone tried? I'm doubtful they hold any seats back for rush, but wanted to hear anyone's experiences... 

My Fair Lady Student Rush  Dec 24 2018, 07:42:10 PM

Has anyone rushed lately? 

Cher Show SRO  Dec 24 2018, 07:39:55 PM

Hey y'all -- a few weeks ago I popped into the Cher Show and inquired about SRO and the box office people indicated that it might be possible once the show opened. Has anyone had any luck with this as of yet? 

Once on This Island Rush  Dec 10 2018, 09:15:53 PM

Has anyone rushed lately? Hoping to rush Friday, but don't want to pay beyond the rush price of $49.50 (I know they occasionally offer the $70). Thanks. 

Mean girls rush  Nov 21 2018, 05:48:13 PM

hoping to rush Friday - would y'all agree that 6AM is a good time to get there? 

MEAN GIRLS Previews  Mar 17 2018, 05:50:47 PM

Do Janis and Damien not return at the end with "the moral of our story is...calling someone xyz doesn't make you cuz... even the people you don't like have feelings, so get off their d*cks" like in DC?

FROZEN Previews  Mar 15 2018, 12:45:38 AM

The new costume looks nice - was in tonight. 

MEAN GIRLS Previews  Mar 13 2018, 09:26:33 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Broadway/comments/848kfu/mean_girls_first_preview_what_happened/ 

"From what i have heard, (my friend went), people were extremely rude, and someone threw an egg at Barrett, plus, it was raining so everyones playbills got ruined. People are horrible to Barrett for no reason, ever since Heathers. People in DC followed her to restaurants and to her apartment, causing her to stop stagedooring for the rest of the DC run. People do not know etiquette!"

I remember seeing her Instagram story re: stagedooring in DC.

I am appalled. I truly hope that this is fabricated. On that note, why? Was it some massive HEATHERS fandom person who was obsessed with the show and had animosity to Barrett for leaving the show, so much so that they threw an EGG AT HER??? REALLY???? It is just skits, y'all. I get liking a show. Egging someone because you THINK they "caused drama" at your favorite one, I don't get. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that this didn't happen. 

And for Broadway fans... stay out of the business of Broadway. Not your place. She left HEATHERS years ago. Seriously. So immature. 

MEAN GIRLS Previews  Mar 12 2018, 09:31:45 PM

From my viewing the other night...

It's an amazing show. It sizzles with wit and intelligence. Definitely my favorite show right now -- we all remember the Regina of our high school. It's truly an incredible adaptation. 

The literal only big thing that I was disappointed in is the opening of both acts. "Wild Life" from D.C. is gone and in its place a song called "It Roars". The melody is just not as memorable and it doesn't bring the animal/t

Mean Girls Tickets  Mar 5 2018, 12:19:44 AM

Saved up to buy a full price ticket for this one and looked at Ticketmaster last night and today... the first week is almost entirely sold out except for premium. Bummed out, but guess lottery will become my friend... do we think this show'll have a cancellation line/SRO? 

Frozen SRO  Feb 25 2018, 02:47:51 PM

Thanks, all. 

I asked too... and the lady defiantly said "there will be no standing room for this show", but one can only hope... 

Frozen SRO  Feb 23 2018, 11:19:41 PM

Has anyone stopped by and asked? Since they're selling out already, figured I would ask. Would like to see the show in previews. TIA! 

FROZEN Previews  Feb 22 2018, 03:30:16 PM

Ditto.... dying to know if anyone's stopped by.

Bernadette Rush  Feb 13 2018, 10:05:42 AM

Thank you, JBroadway. That helps a lot -- I saw on another thread someone was able to get the partial view in the orchestra later on in the day. I am hoping to get those, but would be fine with the balcony, too, so it's interesting to hear varying experiences. 

Bernadette Rush  Jan 22 2018, 06:57:17 PM

Hi! 

Does anyone know if partial view/rush is still being offered for Bernadette? Thanks all. Excited to see her. 

Once on This Island lottery  Dec 11 2017, 04:38:00 PM
So sounds like people aren't lining up in the morning to get SRO aanit isn't available when the BO opens. When have people been getting tickets? Should I go around 3ish on a Friday to gauge where they're at?

I know at Waitress they're pretty strict on not selling until every ticket has ben sold.

Once on This Island lottery  Dec 5 2017, 03:00:50 PM
Has anyone else done SRO for the show? Trying to go next Friday but plan to line up at the box office before it opens and then buy a SRO ticket when they do unless they only sell when sold out.
Mean Girls @ The National in DC - Reactions  Nov 29 2017, 11:35:41 AM

So the entire song with Cady and Aaron in the bedroom after "Whose House is This" is cut too then? 

Also, I saw the show post-puppet... what was the use of the puppet in the show!? 

Once on This Island lottery  Nov 20 2017, 02:39:10 PM

How's the view for SRO? 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You