News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RdotBurr

RdotBurr Profile Photo
Member Name: RdotBurr
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

West end stage door
 May 4 2023, 11:49:42 AM

Thank you so much. Can you tell me where the stage door is? I really appreciate it. 

West end stage door
 May 4 2023, 12:51:52 AM

Can anyone give me insight into stage dooring at west end theatre’s? I’ve largely given up doing it in NYC post pandemic. I did it for a few smaller shows around Christmas. I’ve never done it in London. Is it a thing? Is it frowned upon? I don’t want to be that person. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. For reference I’m seeing A little life, Cabaret, and f**king men.
thanks   

Trainspotting Live
 Jun 27 2018, 11:06:59 PM

Hi all, I purchased a ticket to Trainspotting live for July 6th @ 7:30. I unfortunately have to go out of town for a funeral The seat is in the front row . I got it on today tix so I can transfer the pick up name. I am just asking for what I paid which was 62.50. Please email me at russburr05@hotmail.com if you are interested. 

Skintight ticket
 Jun 27 2018, 11:01:35 PM

Hi all, I purchased a ticket to Skintight for July 3rd @ 7:30. I unfortunately have to go out of town for a funeral The seat is row L seat 8. I got it on today tix so I can transfer the pick up name. I am just asking for what I paid which was 96.50. Please email me at russburr05@hotmail.com if you are interested. 

Hamilton/Sunday in the Park with george Broadway Cares
 Jun 20 2017, 11:27:02 AM

This is truly a one of a kind poster. Created by the Hamilton and Sunday in the park George production teams in NYC, this item was part of the annual Broadway Cares AIDS Foundation show auctions. Not only is it on of a kind. It's signed by the entire Hamilton cast and Jake GyllenhaalI. It is truly a one of a kind piece and a collectors dream. 18X24. It is a quarter inch thick. It is a high gloss finish on high quality poster board. It is in pristine condition and a once in a life time cha

Hamilton/Sunday in the Park with george Broadway Cares
 Apr 27 2017, 04:18:22 PM

Hello, I have for sell a truly a one of a kind poster. Created by the Hamilton production team in NYC, this item was part of the annual Broadway Cares AIDS Foundation (2017) show auctions. Not only is it on of a kind. It's signed by the entire Hamilton cast and Jake Gyllenhaal It is truly a one of a kind piece and a collectors dream. 18X24. it is a quarter inch thick. It is a high gloss finish on high quality poster board. It is in pristine condition and a once in a life time chance for a

Talking down to teen girls in reviews
 Apr 26 2017, 10:16:21 AM

I agree and I am thoroughly disgusted by the reviews that I have seen. As a 30 year old white male I loved the animated film when I was younger. I think that period of history is fascinating. The entire world talked about the possibility that one of the princess survived and was smuggled out of Russia. The show didn't break much new ground, but I don't know why the story of a young women lost and trying to find her family is frivolous. I have of course noticed that reviewers don't

Hamilton Broadway Cares
 Apr 25 2017, 01:21:07 PM

It is the current Broadway cast. I should have included that it is a movie type poster. The title is Sunday in the Park With Two Georges. It is a picture of Jake Gyllenhaal and Taran Killam in their respective show costumes. It was for Tarans last Sunday performance. They only made one.

Hamilton Broadway Cares
 Apr 25 2017, 12:55:49 PM

Hello, I have for sell a truly a one of a kind poster. Created by the Hamilton production team in NYC, this item was part of the annual Broadway Cares AIDS Foundation (2017) show auctions. Not only is it on of a kind. It's signed by the entire Hamilton cast. It is truly a one of a kind piece and a collectors dream. 18X24. It is a quarter inch thick. It is a high gloss finish on high quality poster board. It is in pristine condition and a once in a life time chance for a one of a kind Broa

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You