News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AlwaysDefyingGravity

Member Name: AlwaysDefyingGravity
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Later Rush Options
 Sep 5 2017, 12:33:19 PM

Hi guys! I could use some advice regarding rush.

I am going to be in the city in a couple weeks, and am planning to first try the Wicked Lottery. However, if that doesn't pan out, I'm hoping to get rush tickets for a different show (mat or evening for that Saturday) but would have to get them obviously a little later. 

Can anyone speak to which shows may have rush tickets available after the box office opens - possibly around noon ish or a little later? 

Great Comet - Tickets Past Closing Date?
 Aug 9 2017, 03:15:57 PM

How long does it take to actually receive the refund? I called this morning and they said only 24-48 hours, so I was curious if others have received it in that time frame?

Riedel on vultures circling ‘Great Comet’
 Aug 4 2017, 09:52:25 AM

You know, when Groban was Pierre, the cast was CONSTANTLY posting pics with him and raving about what a professional he was and how much they loved working with him. I've seen some of that about Ingrid, too. But I don't feel like I've seen much of the same about Oak. Not sure of the relevancy, but it's interesting there seems to be a lack of interaction between him and the rest of the cast. 

I'm just hoping the show survives. I'm supposed to see it on my bi

Pizza Slice?
 Jul 28 2017, 06:56:29 AM

youwillbefound2 said: "Has anyone sat at seats BC1-5? They're in the banquette on stage. I know it's not toward the center aisle so we won't get interaction but are these seats good/worth it in general?"

I've been 3 times - my first time was in BC1, 2nd time was TN3, 3rd time was BA8. I think BC1 was actually my least favorite of the 3. The view of one staircase was blocked by a wall to your right. But I also like high interaction, so there being litt

Table TO
 Jul 17 2017, 05:09:17 PM

So for my next go round with Comet, I chose table TO. anyone have any comments for that table? I'm pretty excited about it! 

Where To Sit?
 Jun 10 2017, 11:20:22 AM

Okay guys, I'm going back for a 3rd time!

This time I got BA seat 8 which is the second from the aisle first row of stage left banquettes. Can anyone tell me about any experiences near there/cast interaction/chances of getting a letter? 

When I sat at table tn last time there was so much interaction and I LOVED it so I'm hoping having a seat first row of banquettes close to the aisle will offer a similar experience. 

Where To Sit?
 May 4 2017, 09:40:35 AM

Hi everyone - I am coming up May 20 to see Comet for the 2nd time. Last time I sat in the stage right banquettes. This time I went for table tn seat 3. I feel like it'll be a different experience and a good one but I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there's a good chance of getting a letter there?

Thanks! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You