News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for kbreen826

Member Name: kbreen826
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Show Advisory—Be Aware
 Sep 4 2019, 08:49:30 AM

There's not really a ton of "research" to be done. If you look at the show's NYTW page -- the same page that links to buying tickets -- it warns that the show "has an age recommendation of 18+; it contains themes of a graphic nature and includes depictions of self-harm and suicide." In addition, the second line of the description talks about suicide, and it's generally pretty plain what the show is about.

This 'advisory&#3

Times Square Partial Power Outage
 Jul 14 2019, 05:48:28 PM

Audience Rewards Exchanges?/NETWORK Ticket Swap
 Nov 24 2018, 02:14:28 PM

Forgive me if this has been asked before - I checked prior threads but couldn't seem to find any answers. 

I purchased an AR ticket for Network that I can no longer use. I'm wondering if anyone knows what my odds are of AR being willing to switch the date for me, or offer me a points/cash refund? It was the 7,000 points + $84 VIP reward, and I'm really hoping I can rearrange things to make this work out.

If not, would anyone potentially want to work

Ticketing Glitch Leads to Bargain on Broadway
 Jul 12 2018, 08:11:05 AM

VintageSnarker said: "JSquared2 said: "People, it wasn'ta "glitch". It was a 3 hour publicity stunt where they sold at best a few hundred seats that otherwise would have been papered --- and it's gotten people talking (at least here) about a show that has otherwise been completely ignored."

Honestly, who was even shopping for tickets to this show during those 3 hours?
"

A friend and I got them during this p

Paulson expose On Great Comet controversy
 Aug 30 2017, 12:21:41 PM

I just generally noticed a lot more love for Josh and Ingrid - for example, around Halloween, Josh and Lucas did their fight call for Pierre and Anatole in onesies; the cast still interacts wtih Josh on Twitter often. Re: Ingrid, there was also that video of her and Brittain singing a duet of Sonya Alone together. From what I understand, they are a very welcoming company; I wonder if Oak perhaps got off on the wrong foot or something and that affected their interactions. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You