News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Caz1012

Member Name: Caz1012
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Mean Girls Fan Performance
 Aug 1 2018, 11:27:26 AM

Anyone else having trouble entering the lotto for their October 3rd free fan performance? 

Children of A Lesser God and Saint Joan - TDF vrs. $30 TodayTix Rush
 Apr 24 2018, 11:57:26 AM

I got Children of a Lesser God TDF tickets a month ago and the seats were amazing.  Center Orch I think row J a couple from the aisle.  In my experience, TDF seat locations have always been better than TodayTix.  

Angels in America- TDF Locations
 Mar 28 2018, 03:52:12 PM

From my experience I think the sooner you get your tickets when the drop on TDF, the better your seats will be.  I'm assuming they have a list and the top names are those that bought first on TDF.  With that being said for AIA I got front mezz J8, not great seats but definitely better than some I've seen posted here.

How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
 Mar 28 2018, 10:10:16 AM

How many 1iota tokens do you have?  0
What is your profile strength? All Star
When did you enter? 3/23
What time did you get an email saying you got tickets? 3/28 1am
When did you confirm the tickets? 3/28 9am
Priority or general? Priority
Seated or pit? Seated for rehearsal
Any other info they gave

Gavin Creel will remain out and his understudy will be performing as Cornelius until March 13 when Fontana joins the company.
 Mar 8 2018, 12:26:42 PM

I saw the matinee yesterday and I thought Christian Dante White was an excellent Cornelius.  I would've loved to see Creel but I don't feel like I missed anything.

Studio 54 seating question
 Dec 20 2017, 11:07:12 AM

I don't know for that specific production but I was just there for Latin History and its regular theater seating now.

Waitress Rush Tickets
 Nov 20 2017, 11:12:38 AM

I stopped by Saturday around 5:30pm happened to be in the area.  Of course there were no rush but they were close to selling out.  There were only 2 people in line for SRO when I went next door for a drink.  Came back an hour later and there were 7 people in line but 9 tickets accounted for.  Decided to skip since I was with a friend but it seemed promising for the future.  

People Leaving at Intermission
 Nov 17 2017, 09:47:54 AM

My mom and her friend went to their first broadway show together years ago to see Les Mis.  When she got home I asked her how it went and why she was home so early.  She  didn't realize there was an intermission.  I couldn't stop laughing, and neither could she lol  My mom and her friend ended up going back to watch the FULL show and thoroughly enjoyed it.  I can see why some people who aren't familiar with theater can naively believe the show is over

Groundhog Day Lottery Tickets
 May 16 2017, 01:13:16 PM

I won the lotto (2 tickets) for tomorrow's matinee but can't make it.  Use code mgGoPtvr

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You