News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tonynewyork

Member Name: tonynewyork
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Anyone going to the first preview of AMERICAN IDIOT tonight?
 Mar 27 2010, 07:10:57 AM
i saw the show last night!! lets start with the negatives the storyline is very thin and there are songs that just dont make sense or move the story on. at one stage they had a girl looking like aladdin come down on ropes?? made no sense, maybe i missed something.on the positives the singing is great john gallagher is amazing he does afew songs with just him and the guitar which are unreal,rebecca niomi jones needs to be in it more she is under used but is great in what she does, tony vincent
Ticketmaster: worst customer service...
 Mar 23 2010, 11:41:52 AM
im glad its not just me, they always offer you the worst and most expensive they have most of the codes to get a discount dont work. telecharge is so much better and more customer friendly....
HAIR (New Cast) Reviews
 Mar 21 2010, 07:19:44 PM
i just got back from seeing hair today and i was very impressed indeed,the whole cast had a huge amount of energy and alot of the show felt new. Diana was great her voice was unreal and as good as Cassie levy, Ace was alot better than i thought he would be, his singing was good and he wasnt as crazy as will swenson. now on the other hand both claude and woof are nowhere near as good as the previous cast but too be honest Gavin and Bryce were exceptional and would have been very hard to live up
HAIR (New Cast) Reviews
 Mar 19 2010, 07:11:57 AM
im going on sunday really looking forward to seeing the new cast, i hope they dont let me down
HAIR (New Cast) Reviews
 Mar 15 2010, 09:43:58 AM
the new cast has been on broadway over aweek now, has the cast got any better or do people did feel the same way? im going on sunday with an open mind
HAIR (New Cast) Reviews
 Mar 12 2010, 01:29:45 PM
i amazed at all the fuzz the nudity at the end of act 1 gets in a 2hour show it is literally 20secs on a dimly lit stage!! you would think people are naked the whole show
Why do people hate Wicked?
 Mar 11 2010, 08:29:02 AM
i saw this show in london and singing was as good as any i have ever seen a show!! this show is fantastic
HAIR (New Cast) Reviews
 Mar 11 2010, 08:27:43 AM
i loved the old cast and watched the show many times,i may well go and see them in london in august but i am staying open minded about the new cast. im going to see the show in 3 weeks , i think diana will do well but i wasnt sure about ace to start with but will let them settle in first,then will have an opinion!!
Best area/seats for Hair
 Mar 7 2010, 08:08:12 PM
i dont know much you want to pay or how many tickets u need but i just looked on telecharge and they had tickets in rows E and H for $127 each
best 3 shows so far this
 Mar 7 2010, 06:08:48 PM
i have seen these this year and last but they are still my best so far this year, i saw Fela yesterday which was ok, the dancing was good but overall the show wasnt great!!
best 3 shows so far this year
 Mar 7 2010, 06:03:50 PM
my favourite 3 shows so far this year are

1,bily elliot (dancing is amazing)
2,hair (the whole feel is great)
3,rockofages(makes you rock)

Best area/seats for Hair
 Mar 7 2010, 05:16:59 PM
anywhere in the front row will get some interaction also the first few rows on the aisles but basically anywhere has a chance of interaction!! personally i like front row aisle seats
re: Try to list every Broadway musical you've ever seen.
 Jan 31 2010, 06:07:42 PM
hair (6)
equus (3)
legally blonde
rock of ages off and on broadway
mamma mia
billy elliot
wicked
all my sons
bye bye birdie
spring awakenings
rent
next to normal
in the heights
grease
mary poppins
avenue q
reasons to be pretty
9 to 5 (walked out halfway through

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You