News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lexblaik

Member Name: lexblaik
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

JLP Audience Fight
 Feb 15 2020, 06:44:46 PM

Call_me_jorge said: "So was the woman on her phone and pepper spray thing two separate incidents?

Like in my head, it sounds like someone used pepper spray on the woman using her phone. Or was it just that someone’s pepper spray accidentally went off?
"

they were not related at all. the phone call thing was far in the right orch and the pepper spray was all the way in the left orch, and i think the pepper spray was accidental bc it was randomly in the

JLP Audience Fight
 Feb 15 2020, 06:18:03 PM

FlyHigh523 said: "Saw on twitter there was a fight in the audience at Jagged Little Pill today? Wondering if anyonehas anyfurther information on this."

hi! i was at the mat and heres what happened: 

so in the middle of im not the doctor, they was a women on the phone and ppl were yelling at her to stop so that was a whole thing.

so then later in act 2, right after predator, during the scene with mj and nick, ppl started coughing and getting up

Ferryman Rush
 May 2 2019, 01:50:08 PM

I got to the theater on a Sunday for a 3pm show at like 2:50 and they still had a rush ticket. I was in orchestra J I think and the view wasnt bad. 

Anastasia partial view seats
 Apr 24 2018, 08:27:37 AM

Hi, I'm getting tickets to Anastasia and I was wondering if any one has sat in Row C seats 14-16 or Row D seats 16-18. Are these seats bad? Thanks! 

Jun 2 2017, 10:09:48 PM

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You