Anastasia partial view seats

lexblaik
#1Anastasia partial view seats
Posted: 4/24/18 at 8:27am

Hi, I'm getting tickets to Anastasia and I was wondering if any one has sat in Row C seats 14-16 or Row D seats 16-18. Are these seats bad? Thanks! 

Justin D Profile Photo
Justin D
#2Anastasia partial view seats
Posted: 4/24/18 at 9:03am

They might be kinda sideways, there is alot of lighting equipment down front and if the angle is too sharp you wont be able to see the effect of the projections to their fullest.

But that being said I do like partial view seats esp if they are discounted

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27199361@N08/ Phantom at the Royal Empire Theatre

ilysespieces
#3Anastasia partial view seats
Posted: 4/24/18 at 1:47pm

lexblaik said: "Hi, I'm getting tickets to Anastasia and I was wondering if any one has sat in Row C seats 14-16 or Row D seats 16-18. Are these seats bad? Thanks!"

I sat in Row C seat 16 and did miss a tiny bit of action happening on the very far stage left, but nothing significant and I think they were pretty great seats.

Here's my post on aviewfrommyseat

bwayrose7 Profile Photo
bwayrose7
#4Anastasia partial view seats
Posted: 4/24/18 at 1:56pm

There's not a ton of action on the far sides of the stage, so it should mostly be okay. I would say, however, that far house left is slightly better than far house right.

Avery Berlin
#5Anastasia partial view seats
Posted: 4/24/18 at 2:08pm

How would a Box C seats be?  I have the option of Box C, Box A (I feel like this would be too close) or a 4th row orchestra partial view.

VintageSnarker
#6Anastasia partial view seats
Posted: 4/25/18 at 10:24am

Are you talking about orchestra or mezzanine? The far side seats in the front mezz can be a little frustrating because of how the show is staged. Everything is far left, far right, or dead center. So if your view of one of the sides is blocked, inevitably you will be missing some moments entirely.

Videos