News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mozgrrl

mozgrrl Profile Photo
Member Name: mozgrrl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Phantom Closing?
 Apr 7 2023, 01:34:11 PM

Piparoo said: "mozgrrl said: "Lot666 said: "mozgrrl said: "Lot666 said: "Prices for April 14 are falling fast."

I'm mad that I paid so much for mine, but I guess it's going to a good cause, so I should shut up...but DAAAANG.
"

Furious. Seats immediately adjacent to mine are now almost half the price. I think they shot themselves in the foot with this performance, because now everyone sees that the prices are going to continue falling the longer they wait, so I expect there will still be a very large amount of tickets available until next Wednesday or Thursday, when they'll suddenly get really cheap.
"

Agree with you, they definitely handled that charity show poorly to say the least.
I also think they will release the April 16th tickets to the public once the BCEFA auction has ended on April 11. Did you see that?
"

Missed the auction. Is it on eBay?
"

It's Charity Buzz. Here ya go: https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/auction-2-tickets-to-final-performance-of-phantom-of-2652300

Phantom Closing?
 Apr 7 2023, 01:11:51 PM

Lot666 said: "mozgrrl said: "Lot666 said: "Prices for April 14 are falling fast."

I'm mad that I paid so much for mine, but I guess it's going to a good cause, so I should shut up...but DAAAANG.
"

Furious. Seats immediately adjacent to mine are now almost half the price. I think they shot themselves in the foot with this performance, because now everyone sees that the prices are going to continue falling the longer th

Phantom Closing?
 Apr 7 2023, 12:09:08 PM

Lot666 said: "Prices for April 14 are falling fast."

Phantom Closing?
 Apr 7 2023, 11:05:29 AM

Anastasia_Beaverhausen said: "Interestingly, Telecharge has the 16th open to purchase tickets but none are available when you search. Usually these types of performances are greyed out and you can't click on the link. I wonder if that means they will release some tickets? Wishful thinking...."

Right?! That is strange. I'm thinking they will release the remaining tickets later to the public. I'm sure they want the theater full for the last show. I literall

Phantom Closing?
 Apr 7 2023, 08:17:44 AM

Listener said: "Anyone win the lottery?"

Nope. Hoping to get a ticket while I'm there for the last few shows...sigh.

Phantom Closing?
 Nov 4 2022, 01:03:07 PM

nativenewyorker2 said: "If you believe the sweaty oracle Sarah Brightman and Michael Crawford are the final phantom and Christine haha"

THAT would be amazing!! LOL

Phantom Closing?
 Nov 4 2022, 11:05:58 AM

labellaragazza1 said: "Who is the presale for?"

I think it was presale for fans who signed up for ticket notifications on POTO website via chat. I got a text message and a link.

Phantom Closing?
 Nov 4 2022, 10:53:21 AM

Grabbed tix for 1/26, but it wasn't clear that that was the actual Anniversary show....sigh.

Phantom Closing?
 Sep 26 2022, 04:41:48 PM

sbflyfan said: "mozgrrl said: "I've also blown up ALW's FB/Insta about releasing the OG BWay cast video. It exists in the NYC Public Library under restricted access (new cast members?). They really need to give this to us!!!"

The TOFT Archive video can't be released. It's not as simple as Andrew Lloyd Webber or Mr. Mackintosh waking up one day and saying, "Unleash the beast!"

When those TOFT Archive videos are filmed,

Phantom Closing?
 Sep 22 2022, 08:16:05 AM

Phantom4ever said: "

I've also blown up ALW's FB/Insta about releasing the OG BWay cast video. It exists in the NYC Public Library under restricted access (new cast members?). They really need to give this to us!!!"

They don't *NEED* to do anything. They did the 25th? anniversary? at Royal Albert Hall. In my opinion, that was a fantastic production. I love that they did that. But saying they *need* to do something speaks about how e

Phantom Closing?
 Sep 21 2022, 04:06:10 PM

The Scorpion said: "Lot666 said: "The Scorpion said: "Please can those who are interested email RUG & Cam Mac to request a pro-shot? I know it's doubtful but this is the last shot, really."

I wish I thought this might possibly help, but I honestly don't. I feel quite confident that what's happening right now is based 100% on profit for Mackintosh, and if he's planning to mount a "revival" that duplicates the cheap L

Love Never Dies Broadway 2019??
 Apr 19 2018, 03:29:47 PM

Lot666 said: "While I very much likeMr. Karimlooas a singer and an actor (and a person), I didn't find him as satisfying in the Phantom role as I expected to. His voice is fantastic, but (and I've made this point in other threads here) he's so ridiculously handsome that I am unable to suspend disbelief to the extent that I can perceive him as a "repulsive carcass" - even with the makeup and mask. It didn't help that when I saw him in London in both LND andPh

Apr 17 2018, 09:57:49 AM

I actually didn't like the show at first, but it has grown on me. I can now even see a 3rd show with the Phantom and his son. I know that's far-fetched, but the story was left open in my opinion. (SPOILER ALERT) Part of me was wondering if Christine even died at the end...I mean a twist like that wouldn't be out of the question...(I'm just talking the musical here, I haven't read a book...if there is one?)

Apr 17 2018, 09:18:39 AM

I would LOVE if this show came to Broadway!! The new production is amazing. **FINGERS CROSSED**

Anybody going to see Ben Crawford in Phantom tonight?
 Apr 16 2018, 02:00:36 PM

Lot666 said: "I wish! I have tickets for late May and mid-Julyand am hoping that Mr. Crawford can dispel the memory of James Barbour for me. Can't wait to hear reports."

Not gonna lie Lot666... I went back to circa 1988 in my head and for a second thought the "Mr. Crawford" you are referring to was Michael...LOL

Anybody going to see Ben Crawford in Phantom tonight?
 Apr 16 2018, 01:50:04 PM

PanaroFan111 said: "Hey everybody is anybody going to the Majestic tonight? Im not going until Thurs and cant wait to hear how Ben Crawford is going to be as the Phantom. I really have high hopes that hes going to be AMAZING!!!!

I wanted to give him a second to get into the role, so I am going in mid May. Can't wait!!! If anyone sees him this week, please give us details!!!

Show us your Broadway poster wall
 Apr 4 2018, 04:32:38 PM

Please share how to post photos into the thread!

Phantom Broadway 30th
 Mar 9 2018, 02:17:05 PM

Lot666 said: "I've heard nothing and it's very frustrating because I'm coming up at the end of May and I want to buy a ticket while there are still good seats available, but I want to know whom I'm going to get."

According to the POTO FB page it's Ben Crawford starting April 16th...thoughts???

Phantom Rush Tickets
 Mar 8 2018, 01:45:25 PM

greenifyme2 said: "Has anyone won the lottery lately? Are the seats still the front couple of rows in the orch?"

I entered the lottery during the 30th anniversary week and won. Once I got there it was a front row aisle seat. I was stoked. 

Phantom Broadway 30th
 Feb 28 2018, 09:34:59 AM

TheatreRocks said: "I'm pretty sure he is not a flesh and blood man. It's in the name,THE PHANTOMof the opera. And a human man is not physically nor scientifically capable of the many things he does throughout the show. Disappearing in the chair at the end, the fire lazers, ect."

He is a flesh and blood man. He is called a "Phantom" because he messes with everyone in the opera and they all think it's a "ghost". As

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You