News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tgc07

Member Name: tgc07
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

A Doll's House - Today Tix Rush Seating Locations?
 Feb 20 2023, 09:52:02 PM
I was Row A, Dress Circle, house left (which I would avoid if possible - though you wouldn't know where the seat is until you picked up the ticket). Definitely partial view for some things but did have great view for majority of the show.
The Official TDF Thread
 Sep 23 2022, 03:38:48 PM

Almost Famous up for a few days in October.

CSC’s ASSASSINS Revival - Previews
 Jan 8 2022, 11:43:24 PM

For 8pm show tonight, everyone was there except Lee Harrington was on as Emma Goldman. 

The Official TDF Thread
 Oct 13 2021, 04:21:36 PM

Is this a Room, Jagged Little Pill, and Phantom are up.

The Official TDF Thread
 Aug 11 2021, 11:30:47 AM

Derek Klena at Feinsteins/54 Below for next Monday (8/16) at 9:45PM is on TDF for $25.

WHO’S AFRAID OF VIRGINIA WOOLF? Preview Thread
 Mar 4 2020, 12:33:28 PM

Compared to some first previews I've seen, this one is fairly polished. I would say that Act 3 drags a little though that could just be a combination of me being cramped and a little tired. I didn't fully connect with the intensity of the ending. Not sure how much things would change through previews. The one thing that I'd hope would change would be the intermission thing but I don't know that they would. 

WHO’S AFRAID OF VIRGINIA WOOLF? Preview Thread
 Mar 4 2020, 10:11:10 AM

I was there last night. I haven't seen a production before but read the play years ago. I enjoyed it. Metcalf was amazing and the cast overall was strong. In great shape for a first preview. 

One thing I will say is that I think they should have a short intermission between Acts 2 and 3. Just a minute, like the pause in Iceman Cometh (I think? Not sure how long that was. I think the Ferryman had a 2 or 3 minute second intermission).  I know they're building the intens

Moulin Rouge! Lottery Experience
 Oct 16 2019, 03:46:58 PM
There's definitely a fair amount of twisting around so if you're sensitive to those motions, can can seats might not be best for you. Though in F3, I think you'd have more freedom than a bench seat to just sort of angle the chair a bit to try and reduce the motion. There were definitely times where I was watching the stage but knew performers were dancing on the bridge behind me. I really enjoyed the interaction and the immersion though. At one point, Ziegler is looking for Satine and Danny kept
Moulin Rouge! Lottery Experience
 Oct 16 2019, 03:11:30 PM
I won a can can seat last weekend. I think the seat was F3 (single chair on left side, end of the row). I got the regular email that I didn't win but then got an email at 6pm saying I had won for the next night. Ticket was $34 with fees.
The Official TDF Thread
 Sep 23 2019, 04:39:44 PM
Freestyle Love Supreme up for Sunday and Monday, 10PM shows.
The Official TDF Thread
 Jun 11 2019, 02:08:23 PM

Oklahoma! up for tomorrow (both shows).

Harry Potter Lottery Seats
 May 20 2018, 03:34:02 PM

When I won, there were probably about 7 or 8 of us together in dress circle A but far to the right (just in front of the boxes). All of us in that section were single ticket winners.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You