News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LudwigPage

Member Name: LudwigPage
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Auf wiedersehen Hedwig
 Jul 4 2017, 11:15:37 PM

WestCoastActor/Director said: "Here is the Father's Day tribute from Euan's son, Iain Armitage of Iain Loves Theatre Fame who was on Big Little Lies and soon to be starring as Young Sheldon.

"

Aww that boy is his son? He stopped by while we were in line for DEH and he told us how amazing the show is and that we will love it. What a small world :) 

Last minute DEH partner in crime?
 Jun 9 2017, 05:27:22 PM

I mean, they'd get their own ticket and only have to wait 4 hours instead of 16 hours. I would do it in a heartbeat if I was able to cheeky

Last minute DEH partner in crime?
 Jun 9 2017, 05:10:18 PM

I've been planning on getting in line for DEH tonight (6/9) at like 6 or 7 but I am stuck in Jersey and probably can't get there until 9 or 10 and really really want to go before I leave back to California Sunday. 

Would anyone be able to get in line soon and hang out until I can get there? You'd be there like 4 hours tops and I can get your ticket in the morning when the box office opens for regular SRO price?

Im desperate! Please help ??

&n

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Jun 5 2017, 09:08:13 PM

I am also looking for someone to make some kind of deal with. I plan to try for SRO tickets this Saturday 6/10. Maybe covering the price of my ticket (maybe a coffee too? wink) or something like that...I'm like 90% sure I'm prepared to wait over night assuming this cold doesnt come full force.

I'm not sure of the other deals people make, but e

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You