News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for yaoqian

Member Name: yaoqian
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE MUSIC MAN Previews
 Feb 3 2022, 02:35:54 PM

I saw the show Wednesday matinee with $49 rush tickets. This was the first time I’ve ever seen this show and I didn’t even know much about the story except for the short overview on Wikipedia, and I must say I loved every second of it! I don’t think I’ve laughed so much since the pandemic started. The rush line is definitely worth it.

Need help Feb weekend what to see.
 Feb 2 2022, 06:53:11 PM

Company is great. If you're still looking for another one, have you seen Hadestown? 

Music Man Rush Line.
 Feb 2 2022, 11:14:32 AM

Rushed today (Wednesday). Arrived a little before 8, was 8th in line. By 8:30 there were about 12; by 10 there were around 30-40? (didn't count them, just an estimate). Got matinee row B orch center. It wasn't even that cold today (around 35 degrees) but towards the end, it was definitely feeling chilly so be sure to wear many layers! Bring something to sit on and some tissue paper for your nose :)

Also, there was an argument today between some people behind me because some

Music Man Rush Line.
 Feb 1 2022, 03:14:39 PM

Wow. Seeing how good the seats are I’m so tempted to go rush haha.

Any quotes about teamwork / collaboration in play/musicals?
 Dec 28 2018, 03:44:06 PM
Does anyone remember any quotes about teamwork / collaboration in play/musicals? No need to recite them word for word, its ok to just say where they occurred and I can search it up myself. Thank you so much!!!! Doing me a tremendous favor here.
selling boys in the band ticket for tonight (opening night)
 May 31 2018, 07:42:36 PM

Matt Rogers said: "The opening night with the celebrities in the audience and the big party was last night. Tonight is just the press opening, which means nothing since all the reviews are already filed and ready to be released tonight and tomorrow."

Hmm, that makes sense.

May 31 2018, 07:42:14 PM
down to $100...
 May 31 2018, 03:03:16 PM
Tonight is the opening night for bib; unfortunately something came up and I cannot attend. It is center front mezzanine row D seats 112&113, and I can sell them separately. The original price was ~180(159 plus handling), and I’m now selling at 140. Please pm me if interested. Thanks.
Selling AIA ticket 7/1 first row center
 May 11 2018, 11:57:36 PM

up

May 10 2018, 10:35:55 PM
still available
 May 9 2018, 09:48:43 PM

natashalost said: "JBC3 said: "and price is?"

^
"

It’ll be the price when I bought it, 188 dollars. Sorry, I should have been more clear.

May 9 2018, 09:48:21 PM

JBC3 said: "and price is?"

It’ll be the price when I bought it, 188 dollars. Sorry, I should have been more clear.

May 9 2018, 04:38:55 PM

Selling 1 Angels in America ticket for 7/1 part 2, AA 102, first row center, amazing seat! Selling at original price, accepting PayPal. Will directly transfer through Ticketmaster system.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Mar 19 2018, 11:42:58 PM

Because of scheduling issues I now can’t go to my 4/8 performance sonselling my tickets at the price I bought them... $408 for both parts including handling fees etc. Orchestra Row J seat 30. Please PM me if you’re interested. I take PayPal and I’ll transfer the ticket to you on Ticketmaster. Thanks!

Angels in America rush reports
 Mar 14 2018, 12:44:01 PM

mufish said: "Didn’t win the lottery for tomorrow’s marathon. I think I’ll try to rush in the morning. Not going to go super early - probably less than an hour before the box office opens. Will report back later!"

Curious as to how did it go?

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Mar 10 2018, 11:55:31 AM

If anyone is in line and only need one ticket I will pay for your ticket & any extra waiting fee you desire, as long as it's not out of the world. PM me if you're willing to help! Thanks in advance!

Angels In America ticket selling/exchange thread
 Mar 10 2018, 11:53:32 AM

I swear I've at least seen a dozen of threads selling different tickets to AIA floating around on the board. Why not keep it concentrated? Come to this thread if you're selling a ticket or looking to buy one. Hope this thread helps.

Angels -- tickets for one part
 Mar 9 2018, 08:46:17 PM
I think the day of the performance or one day before something they do separate the two parts for individual sale.... I’ve seen it before and my friend have purchased tickets that way.
Songs about leaving a man
 Mar 8 2018, 06:38:34 PM
Not sure if this counts but “So much better” from legally blonde?
TONIGHT: 1 Angels in America for Sale - 3/8 and 3/9 7 p.m.
 Mar 8 2018, 11:07:03 AM

pmed you too!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You