News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for OCDC

Member Name: OCDC
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery/Bette Midler THIS June 9 , 10, 11
 Jun 9 2017, 11:39:17 AM

Fri June 9th 8:30a, about 24 people in line. We got balcony $59 tickets.  1st person there since 4am. A few.others behind got tickets too.

Jun 9 2017, 08:54:56 AM

In line right now, about 24 people when I got here at 8:35a

2017 - Beautiful Rush Tickets - June 9, 10, 11
 Jun 8 2017, 10:50:31 AM

Fleasa said: "What I was able to determine when I was trying for them a few weeks back is that there are no rush tickets available for the matinees to Beautiful. If you look under the special ticket offers on their telecharge page it lists the shows they have rush tickets available for. Since I was planning on going to the matinee I didn't bother trying for the tickets."

Thank you Fleasa! I see that Telecharge states Rush available tue, wed, thu and sun evening p

SUNSET BOULEVARD (Rush Reports) - JUNE 9, 10, 11
 Jun 8 2017, 04:47:42 AM

Would appreciate any RUSH report for this week, being that it's so close to the Tony's. Coming with gal friend from California to enjoy my birthday weekend, would sure be nice to score some face value tickets for Hello Dolly and rush tickets for Sunset Boulevard! ANY TIPS APPRECIATED!!

Jun 8 2017, 04:44:33 AM

Well, just in case ANYONE is able to get 2 standing-room only or partial view balcony... or face value seats for us 2 gals from the west coast, please call me 310-924-1072! Thanks!!

Jun 7 2017, 03:03:04 PM

Thanks Callum_brown1... that's discouraging. If ANYONE is planning on the rush this Friday, June 9th, let me know. I'll be coming straight from JFK airport, backpack in toll, and making a beeline there. Plane lands 7:10am, hope I can be there by 8:30am. Sure would be nice if someone already held a space for me)))  I know it's wishful thinking... but maybe there's a Broadway saint out there

2017 - Beautiful Rush Tickets
 Jun 7 2017, 03:38:46 AM

Thank you TexanAddam18 - thanks for taking the time to respond. Good to know, what you wrote about. Unlike Hello Dolly and Sunset Boulevard, there's hardly any information on Beautiful rush - and what little i'm reading on this thread is "NO" on rush... so would be nice to know if worth the time trying as I have so little time to see NYC as it is. Have you tried the rush? Anyone?

2017 - Beautiful Rush Tickets
 Jun 6 2017, 06:44:55 PM

Hi there, I'm flying a long way from the west coast and hoping to score a trifecta with Bette Midler in Hello Dolly, Glenn Close in Sunset, and Beautiful. Did you have any luck with the Rush?  Anyone out there??

Is the TKTS 40% off tickets actually less than the $40 rush tickets perhaps? Got 3 days, trying to strategize for this weekend. Thanks!!

Jun 6 2017, 05:08:12 PM

I imagine Cancellation Line is at the Box Office also?  Any tips on Sunset Blvd and Beautiful? It's my birthday weekend so I'm going to binge on Broadway since I haven't been here for over 10 years!

Jun 6 2017, 05:08:10 PM

I imagine Cancellation Line is at the Box Office also?  Any tips on Sunset Blvd and Beautiful? It's my birthday weekend so I'm going to binge on Broadway since I haven't been here for over 10 years!

Jun 6 2017, 04:42:33 PM

THANK YOU KINDLY!! for responding. My eyes are crossed reading online and it's great to have boots on the ground giving me a response. Do you know roughly how many SRO tickets there are generally (I've read about 15-1 and how many back row seats there are? Also, what is the Cancellation Line? I haven't seen any postings on that... how far in advance to line up for that?  I'm sad that I have to choose between standing in line to see Ms Bette Midler or NYC;)

Jun 6 2017, 11:57:53 AM

PLEASE HELP, ANYONE?!!  Never rushed before.... Flying from San Diego and friend meeting up with me from Phoenix, for a birthday weekend in NYC. Arrive this Friday 7:30am at JFK and am trying to strategize...  Probably won't get to box office until 9am for their 10am opening. Catching Bette Midller would be a dream.  Might I have a good chance, any chance for ANY ticket?  Does anyone know at what point of the line they ran out of SRO tickets so that

Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery/Bette Midler
 Jun 6 2017, 11:51:26 AM

Hello, 

Did you end up rushing Hello Dolly and did you get tickets? I'm arriving this coming Friday at JFK 7:30am and won't get to Box Office until 9am, and wondering about my chances for any ticket at all...

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You