2017 - Beautiful Rush Tickets

HunterK Profile Photo
HunterK
#12017 - Beautiful Rush Tickets
Posted: 5/23/17 at 2:12pm

Hey all:

Before I posted this, I searched for a thread already going and the last post was from 5/2014. 

I want to take my mom to see Beautiful tomorrow at 2pm. I know the shows always on TKTS and there are discounts, but was hoping to get RUSH seats. Has anyone tried it lately? What's the latest I could get there? Does anyone know where the seats are located?

I thank you in advance for any advice!

Fleasa
#22017 - Beautiful Rush Tickets
Posted: 5/27/17 at 7:26pm

Hi Hunter,

did you have a luck with the Beautiful Rush? Looking to go tomorrow, wondering when you got there.

HunterK Profile Photo
HunterK
#32017 - Beautiful Rush Tickets
Posted: 5/28/17 at 2:45am

Fleasa said: "Hi Hunter,

did you have a luck with the Beautiful Rush? Looking to go tomorrow, wondering when you got there.

I got there at 10:30am and there weren't any rush. So we ending up buying, it was worth it with my 75 year old mother. The shows was boeyond spectacular. The box office guy said that matinees are the toughest for the show with rush cause it's that type of show for that crowd. The location is side orchestra or side mezzanine. Give it a shot and report back! Have fun!

"

OCDC
#42017 - Beautiful Rush Tickets
Posted: 6/6/17 at 6:44pm

Hi there, I'm flying a long way from the west coast and hoping to score a trifecta with Bette Midler in Hello Dolly, Glenn Close in Sunset, and Beautiful. Did you have any luck with the Rush?  Anyone out there??

Is the TKTS 40% off tickets actually less than the $40 rush tickets perhaps? Got 3 days, trying to strategize for this weekend. Thanks!!

TexanAddams18
#52017 - Beautiful Rush Tickets
Posted: 6/6/17 at 7:11pm

OCDC, no, 90% of the time TKTS will never be cheaper than rush, considering TKTS often sells the standard $140-160 tier at half off and not the lower standard tiers. 

OCDC
#62017 - Beautiful Rush Tickets
Posted: 6/7/17 at 3:38am

Thank you TexanAddam18 - thanks for taking the time to respond. Good to know, what you wrote about. Unlike Hello Dolly and Sunset Boulevard, there's hardly any information on Beautiful rush - and what little i'm reading on this thread is "NO" on rush... so would be nice to know if worth the time trying as I have so little time to see NYC as it is. Have you tried the rush? Anyone?

Fleasa
#72017 - Beautiful Rush Tickets
Posted: 6/7/17 at 7:25am

What I was able to determine when I was trying for them a few weeks back is that there are no rush tickets available for the matinees to Beautiful. If you look under the special ticket offers on their telecharge page it lists the shows they have rush tickets available for. Since I was planning on going to the matinee I didn't bother trying for the tickets.

OCDC
#82017 - Beautiful Rush Tickets - June 9, 10, 11
Posted: 6/8/17 at 10:50am

Fleasa said: "What I was able to determine when I was trying for them a few weeks back is that there are no rush tickets available for the matinees to Beautiful. If you look under the special ticket offers on their telecharge page it lists the shows they have rush tickets available for. Since I was planning on going to the matinee I didn't bother trying for the tickets."

Thank you Fleasa! I see that Telecharge states Rush available tue, wed, thu and sun evening performances only. Wondering if anyone can confirm that to be true? If so,then no point for me to try at all, esp with Sunday being dark on account of Tony's. Thanks! I have only 3 days in NYC coming in from West Coast and would hate to waste valuable time.

Katie Kausch
#92017 - Beautiful Rush Tickets - June 9, 10, 11
Posted: 7/22/17 at 9:53pm

Saturday AM rush (July 22, 2017): First person said they arrived at 7 am. We got there at 7:45, and were the third & fourth people in line. 5th & 6th person didn't get there until 8:44. Over 20 people by 10 am. 

They have a limited number of rush on non-sell out shows (Playbill says 20/show). We bought the 5-8th tickets available for the matinee. Seats were first row of the mezzanine far stage left, but were full view. $40 each, cash or credit. 

Overall a very easy rush. Definitely recommend arriving by 8AM on the weekends, and checking the night before to ensure the show isn't sold out.