News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Vivalsvgs2

Member Name: Vivalsvgs2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

FOR SALE: Camelot LCT benefit ticket TONIGHT
 Mar 4 2019, 12:52:56 PM

The ticket has been sold.  Thank you for your inquiries. 

FOR SALE: Camelot LCT benefit ticket TONIGHT
 Mar 4 2019, 12:14:38 PM

Hi everyone! My friend that I am going with is sick with a stomach bug and I am trying to sell her ticket since I don’t want it to go to waste. I’m coming from CT so I can meet you at 6:00 at Lincoln Center. The ticket is for Loge, Row D. Price is $160 ($95 face value + $65 line sitter fee). Private Message if interested.  Thanks. 

Anyone interested in Cynthia Erivo tickets for tonight’s show at a deep discount?
 Sep 16 2018, 07:49:19 AM

EDITED TO ADD *** TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD**** 

Hi everyone! I have 2 tickets for Cynthia’s show tonight at 7:30 at the Ridgefield Playhouse in CT. I’m unable to attend due to a family commitment and just want to try and recoup some of my money. The tix have a face value of $86 each but I will sell the pair for $60.  The only catch is they are old style tickets that were mailed to me so we would have to meet somewhere to exchange. They ar

Mean Girls Cancellation Line
 May 11 2018, 03:53:03 AM

Sorry....I should have clarified, it was $108.29 per ticket, NOT for the pair. This is still cheaper than the cost of an orchestra seat.  I used Same Ole Line Dudes....you can find them on Instagram as sold_inc if you are interested. 

Mean Girls Cancellation Line
 May 10 2018, 06:52:42 PM

Have you thought of using a line sitting service for the Wednesday rush tickets? I saw the show last night this way and my total cost was $108.29. We were seated in the right orchestra, second row seats.  The line sitter got there at 4:00AM and was 7th in line.  I don’t know what you consider “breaking the bank”, but I thought this was a fair price to see this show.  Good luck! It was great.....I hope you get to see it. 

Stage door at 92nd St Y?
 Nov 26 2017, 07:10:58 PM

It depends on the guest.....for some that I’ve gone to see (Sarah Jessica Parker, Victoria Beckham) they exited through the side door to a waiting car.  Although SJP was nice enough to pose for a photo with me.  For others such as Diane Von Furstenberg and Christiane Amanpour, they walked right out through the front lobby.  I guess it probably depends on the person and their level of comfort with crowds.  Hope this info helps. 

M. BUTTERFLY Reviews
 Nov 17 2017, 06:01:15 AM

Wow....I guess I’m in the minority but I loved this show. The original production was one of my all time favorites and I couldn’t wait to see this revival. I rushed on Tuesday....got to theatre at 5:00 PM and easily scored 2 front row tickets for $35 a piece. Jin Ha was amazing & I thought Clive was well suited for the role. 

As others mentioned, one of the most memorable moments of the original was the gender reveal and I still remember my jaw dropping as BD Wong

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Oct 18 2017, 03:36:53 PM

I’m finding this to be extremely cost prohibitive and discouraging. I was on standby and didn’t get my access code until 2:00PM EST. I’ve been trying continuously for the past hour and a half but can only find $199 tix. For 2 tickets plus all the outrageous surcharges it comes to $851.....unaffordable! 

Julius Caesar Ticket / Standby Line
 Jun 15 2017, 05:46:38 PM

I had a linesitter go for me this morning at 6:30 AM.  She was concerned when she got there she was too far back in line.  By 10:40 they came through the line and were told that there weren't enough tickets.  Looks like these final shows will be a tough ticket to get.  Good luck! 

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Jun 7 2017, 08:02:45 AM

Check your PM

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You