News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for femur1995

Member Name: femur1995
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Looking to buy DEH ticket(s) July 6 or7
 Jul 2 2017, 02:34:39 PM

yaoqian said: "Caye2 said: "Checked about 45 mins ago and they had a few regular priced mezzanine seats available for Thu 7/6 on Telecharge.  Good luck!

"

Wow I'm beyond greatful....... just grabbed a mezzanine K4 for $149! Thank you so much!!

"No one can help you here"  MY A##!

Looks like we were helped!  YAY!!!!

Jul 2 2017, 01:03:23 PM

Caye2 said: "Checked about 45 mins ago and they had a few regular priced mezzanine seats available for Thu 7/6 on Telecharge.  Good luck!

OMG!  You are a saint!  I just called.  They had one!   I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"

Jul 2 2017, 11:33:55 AM

chuckydisc said: "femur1995 said: "Looking to buy one or two tickets for DEH July 6 or 7.  Prefer the 6th, but will take what I can get.  Can't pay more than $200 per ticket."

Only the box office at the Music Box Theatre would have anything available in your limited price range.

Thanks.

"

Jul 2 2017, 11:33:23 AM

Margo319 said: "What is up with all these constant threads asking for "cheap" DEH tickets like days before they want to see it?  It's completely sold out for the rest of the summer.  Go to Stubhub and pay 400 bucks like everyone else. No one can help you on here.  Can't afford to see it?  You can't go.  That's life.  

I didn't ask for "cheap".  If someone had face value tickets that t

Jul 1 2017, 08:30:57 PM

Looking to buy one or two tickets for DEH July 6 or 7.  Prefer the 6th, but will take what I can get.  Can't pay more than $200 per ticket.  

Dear Evan Hansen Standing room
 Jun 24 2017, 09:53:01 AM

Wayman_Wong said: "''I will say, I loved seeing the generosity of people on this board with the whole "I wait in line, you pay for my ticket" vice versa thing. It was refreshing and incredibly nice to see.''

Boy, I have a totally different take on this. It wasn't about generosity. It was a business transaction. One stranger was asking another stranger to, in essence, cut in line on his behalf because he wasn't willing or wasn't able to

Jun 24 2017, 09:41:17 AM

n2nbaby said: "I will say, I loved seeing the generosity of people on this board with the whole "I wait in line, you pay for my ticket" vice versa thing. It was refreshing and incredibly nice to see.

As one of "those" people I say thanks for that comment.  Someone offered me (in a private message) to stand in line for $300 plus meals.  However, I thought this went against the purpose, the need, for RUSH, SRO tickets.  To give people

Jun 20 2017, 09:42:59 PM

ameleigh said: "So are they letting people get on the list and not physically wait in line anymore? I'm so confused!

"

hmmm...yes...confusing.  Following!

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Jun 18 2017, 11:59:49 PM

I hate to ask and beat this dead horse...

What is the cancelation line looking like these days?  Do you line up in the same line as the SRO line?

I would love tickets for either Thursday July 6, July 7 or matinee July 8th.  Wondering what time I should get in line, willing to try either.  But can't stand in line all night, so I assume I will be out for SRO.  If it comes to it I will live with one ticket and line share for Saturday show.

Willing to get standing room for DEH 06/17
 Jun 17 2017, 10:31:53 PM

What dates?

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Jun 15 2017, 03:30:10 PM

Looking for two SRO tickets July 6, 7, or 8th.  The 8th matinee only.  Willing to buy two tickets for two tickets.  Anyone?  Have to have 2, won't send my 13 year old by himself.  Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You