News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TheatreEdAubrey

Member Name: TheatreEdAubrey
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Band's Visit RUSH  Dec 17 2018, 10:31:26 AM

Hey everyone! 

I'm traveling to nyc the 29th-2nd and am trying to rush for a bunch of shows. I am planning on rushing for this show the 30th but also am trying to rush for Once on this Island. Alone on this trip so can't be in two places at one sadly. What time would be a good time to arrive? THANKS

Once on This Island Rush  Dec 17 2018, 10:24:47 AM

Hey everyone! 

I'm traveling to nyc the 29th-2nd and am trying to rush for a bunch of shows. I am planning on rushing for this show on Sunday but also want to rush for Band's Visit. What would be a good time to arrive? I could also rush the 1st! Also do they let you pick if its for the matinee or the evening show? Any tips are super helpful!! Thanks!!

The prom rush  Dec 17 2018, 10:19:17 AM

Hey everyone! 

I'm traveling to nyc the 29th-2nd and am trying to rush for a bunch of shows. I am planning on going to the Mean Girls line right away and then heading to Prom right after. Do you think i'll have a chance to get a rush ticket if I arrive Saturday around 10:15am? Also do they let you pick if its for the matinee or the evening show? Thanks!! 

Mean Girls Rush/Lottery  Dec 17 2018, 10:06:09 AM

Hey everyone! 

I'm traveling to nyc the 29th-2nd and am trying to rush for a bunch of shows. I am planning on going to the Mean Girls line right away. Do you think i'll have a chance to get a rush ticket if I arrive Saturday around 8:30/9 or should I come on the Sunday earlier? Also do they let you pick if its for the matinee or the evening show? Thanks!! 

Come From Away rush  Jun 18 2017, 09:51:45 PM

bwayandstuff said: "You shouldn't have any problem! I would say that 4:45 might be a little too early. Anytime before 6 or even 7 maybe even 8am depending on the day should guarantee you a seat!

"

Thanks! I'm going to try on a Thursday so hopefully the line isn't too bad :)

Come From Away rush  Jun 18 2017, 07:29:11 PM

Hey! My boyfriend and I are coming to New York July 5-7 and we have tickets for shows the 5th and 7th but those were my picks I know he really wants to see this show. I'm nervous about making him wake up early and not getting a ticket. If we got there at 4:45am think we will have a chance? Thanks friends!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You