News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sarahharty

sarahharty Profile Photo
Member Name: sarahharty
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Are these getting revived any time soon?
 Oct 16 2017, 11:15:26 AM

uhhh idk how well you know the show but Ben Platt would be 100% wrong for Harold Hill (and even then too young for about 20-25 years). more like Winthrop Paroo. i wish we could get Seth MacFarlane to do it, he would be perfect.

Yes yes yes to Seth MacFarlane! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfoTmiWsfD0

How to tell my mom about shows I like?
 Oct 1 2017, 08:25:06 PM

If she leans conservative, maybe don't tell her about the more questionable material (adultery, "sex scenes" during the Bad Idea reprise)? If she already knows, explain that it's a really empowering show for women, not just the story itself but the fact that the entire creative team is made up of women? Play her "What Baking Can Do" or "She Used To Be Mine"? Send her that article about them wearing pink uniforms to raise breast cancer awareness? 

Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
 Aug 21 2017, 10:04:58 AM

Sent!

Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified
 Aug 21 2017, 09:55:29 AM

I know this is short notice but I got a code and am not planning to use it as I have seen the show several times - PM me if you'd like to have it and I'll send you the account information!

Aaron Tveit in Company
 Aug 17 2017, 05:23:16 PM

I saw it yesterday (drove up from NYC for the matinee) and really enjoyed it! Standouts were Ellen Harvey as Joanne and Nora Schell as Marta. Both amazing ladies with strong voices and personalities. Aaron Tveit doesn't really bring anything new to Bobby, but it doesn't really feel like he has to. Very handsome and affable, and does a good job pulling off the more dramatic and introspective moments. I Really felt the magic during "Someone is Waiting"

FROZEN to Officially Hit Broadway
 Aug 14 2017, 10:14:14 AM

Is anyone able to pick their own seats and not depend on Ticketmaster's choosing for you? The site has been incredibly slow for me as well and I keep getting what will likely be partial-view seats in Orch left. 

DEH Question (Spoilers Maybe?)
 Aug 8 2017, 02:35:09 PM

I always feel that with spoilers it's best to err on the side of caution - some people can be very sensitive to them. You can say that the show deals with themes of suicide, anxiety, depression etc. but I wouldn't go as far to say which character dies. 

Musical Revival Dreamcasts?
 Aug 3 2017, 12:20:42 AM

LOVE that 1776 cast. Sadly, I doubt there'll be a revival while that other founding fathers musical is still running.

IN THE HEIGHTS window card
 Aug 1 2017, 10:35:14 PM

I've been looking everywhere for an ITH Window Card, and haven't found any on eBay or other sites - the only one available is a reproduction from Triton. I've bought from them before, but not a reproduction. Can anyone comment on their quality, or does anyone have one they'd be willing to part with? 

Thanks in advance. 

Best film adaptations of plays
 Jul 22 2017, 11:53:04 PM

The History Boys is an amazing film that stars the original Broadway cast! Highly recommend. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You