News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Moriah3

Member Name: Moriah3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

On Your Feet Tour Stage Door
 Jan 4 2019, 09:08:04 PM
Thank you so much! Do we wait at the top of the stairs or do we go down to the actual door?
On Your Feet Tour Stage Door
 Jan 3 2019, 08:11:40 PM
My family and I are going to see the Saturday matinee of On Your Feet in Nashville in two weeks and we wanted to stage door can anyone tell me where the stage door is for the theater, and does anyone come out for this show? This is going to be our daughters first National Broadway tour she is 7 and loves the cast recording. So we want to give her the full experience! Thanks so much!
Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Jan 3 2019, 08:07:47 PM
Is it to late to send in a request for a full cast signed playbill for lifespan of a fact with a donation? If not who do I make the check out to? And what is the address for the theater? Thank you so much? I know they are closing soon so I dont want it to be a waste.
Wicked Cast 2013
 Sep 29 2018, 07:26:53 PM
Does anyone know who the cast was in February of 2013?
Cut Songs from Lion King
 Sep 23 2018, 09:23:07 PM
I just got a playbill from Lion King and noticed Morning Report was no longer in the show along with Rafiki Mourns did they cut both of those songs and if they did, does anyone know why? Thanks so much!
 Sep 4 2018, 07:45:37 PM
I know this question has been asked but I noticed it was never answered. But does Straight White Men ask for a donation for cast signed playbills? Also does Marilu Henner respond to fan mail? I would loved her on Dancing with the Stars and would like to write to her.
 Sep 3 2018, 08:09:51 PM
When you ask for a cast signed playbill from a show do you just put stage manager or do you have to put the stage managers name on the envelope? Also does Lion King ask for a donation or does Phantom? Thanks for the help!
 Aug 28 2018, 09:24:23 PM
Does anyone have a picture of Lindsay Mendez signature? I got a playbill back from Carousel and can’t tell if she signed it or not. Thanks!
 Aug 22 2018, 09:38:02 PM
I got one as well from her assistant and I only got one from when I sent fan mail to her while she was in Hello Dolly so I’m hoping if I send a donation I’ll get a signed playbill. I also heard from Jason Tam today I’m Be More Chill. Can anyone tell me if Daniel Radcliffe responds or Michael Urie? Still waiting to hear back from Jamie Parker from Harry Potter.
 Aug 14 2018, 10:48:10 PM
What about Kara Lindsay in Beautiful?
 Aug 14 2018, 10:48:09 PM
What about Kara Lindsay in Beautiful?
 Aug 13 2018, 08:28:37 PM
Does anyone know if Reneé Fleming or Kara Lindsay respond to fan mail? I’d like to write to both of them.
 Aug 10 2018, 10:46:49 PM
Does anyone know if Reneé Fleming responds to fan mail? And has anyone heard from The Boys in the Band? I sent to Matt Bomer, Charlie Carver and Matt Bomer and have got nothing back at all. Also does Kara Lindsay respond to fan mail and if so does anyone know how long she is set to be in Beautiful for? Thank you in advance!!
Anastasia/ Christy?
 Aug 1 2018, 11:26:32 PM
Do you have a picture of the playbill?
 Aug 1 2018, 11:21:07 PM
Does anyone know if you write to Taylor Trensch asking for a playbill signed by him, if he will send one back? Also does Donna Murphy respond? I wrote to her and hoping to hear back from her.
 Jun 15 2018, 10:40:27 PM
About two weeks. I wrote Andrew Rannells as well still haven’t heard back from him.
Todrick Hall
 Jun 14 2018, 08:26:53 PM

Does anyone know how to send fan mail to him? Would love to send him something but not sure how. Thank you in advance!

Jun 14 2018, 08:25:05 PM
Heard back from Laurie Metcalf today!! Sent a personalized playbill back!!!
 May 27 2018, 12:07:35 PM
Does anyone know how to write Nathan Lane and Andrew Garfield in Angels in America? I can’t find the address anywhere and does anyone know if they respond?
 May 22 2018, 09:46:31 PM

Do you have the address for Andrew Rannells? I’ve been trying to find it and I can’t.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You