On Your Feet Tour Stage Door

Moriah3
#1On Your Feet Tour Stage Door
Posted: 1/3/19 at 8:11pm

My family and I are going to see the Saturday matinee of On Your Feet in Nashville in two weeks and we wanted to stage door can anyone tell me where the stage door is for the theater, and does anyone come out for this show? This is going to be our daughters first National Broadway tour she is 7 and loves the cast recording. So we want to give her the full experience! Thanks so much!

Broadwaygirl202
#2On Your Feet Tour Stage Door
Posted: 1/4/19 at 5:02am

The stage door in Nashville is to the left of the theater as you walk out. It is some stairs on the side of building. I would check it out before, just to make sure you know where you are going after the show. I haven’t seen the show yet, I’m seeing it in Louisville in March, but I would think at least a few people would come out, but since it’s a matinee, there may not be as many actors stage dooring. Every time I’ve seen shows there, even matinees, I’ve met at least a few actors. There won’t be many people stage dooring with you, so it should be an even more personal experience. I love seeing shows in Nashville! Have a great time!

Moriah3
#3On Your Feet Tour Stage Door
Posted: 1/4/19 at 9:08pm

Thank you so much! Do we wait at the top of the stairs or do we go down to the actual door?

Broadwaygirl202
#4On Your Feet Tour Stage Door
Posted: 1/5/19 at 8:16am

We have waited right by the door every time but once the door person told us we had to wait at the top of the stairs. If they say anything, just wait at the top, but go right to the door first.