News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DearEvanHansen

Member Name: DearEvanHansen
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How is Ben Platt's attendance in DEH?
 Jul 14 2017, 05:25:41 PM

lordofanime said: "LesWickedly said: "Why wouldn't he perform that day? Unless he's sick or on vacation (unlikely), he'll be there. Nobody on these boards has a spreadsheet of when he'll be out of the show. Only public thing is that he's out this week and there's a good chance he'll be out any major Jewish holidays.

"

Thanks for the response. I just checked and there's a major holiday on the 5th and the 6th... So who knows.. I guess I'll just hope for the best, nothing I can do about it now except look forward to the show!

"

Having seen Ben, Colton and Michael as Evan, I can tell you that they are all phenomenal. I'm not saying this just to say it, I truly think so! So if you happen to find out that Ben won't be there (which I think is quite unlikely given your date) just enjoys the show! :) cheers 

Michael Lee Brown Dear Evan Hansen
 Jul 14 2017, 12:47:43 AM

In addition to my previous message, as froote brought up, Dave Malloy openly encouraged people to search for bootlegs of HIS show. Not only is he an actor in this case but also the creative team. Well... as I mentioned above, I don't encourage this kind of behavior and will never put up my phone in a theater, but no matter what you say, you have to admit this is the norm in the industry. The cast of DEH itself supports bootlegs (see my previous comment), so to secure your standing on

Michael Lee Brown Dear Evan Hansen
 Jul 14 2017, 12:24:21 AM

It's stupid that I'm joining the board just to say this... but I think yaoqian only took an audio recording not a video, so (I hope) yaoqian most likely wasn't holding up the phone for the whole time & disturbing other audience members? On top of that Margo you do realize that most of cast of Dear Evan Hansen has watched bootlegs of shows right? If you didn't know that, check the "Never Have I Ever" video that the cast did with broadway.com. Will m

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You