News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rosemonday

Member Name: rosemonday
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Official TDF Thread  Mar 9 2020, 01:54:09 PM

Also really hoping that Mrs. Doubtfire pops up soon. I'm assuming it will...

The Official TDF Thread  Mar 9 2020, 01:52:56 PM

My seats for Diana on Saturday night were mezz row D seats 13 & 15. Great view!

The Minutes Preview Thread  Feb 29 2020, 04:12:52 PM

FYI I saw this last night through TDF and had a front row seat. The stage height wasn't an issue at all and I'm rather short. 

The ending of the play was truly something, I'll say that much. 

The Official TDF Thread  Nov 28 2019, 11:10:52 PM
I had a great seat for Jagged Little Pill tonight - row B center mezz!
The Official TDF Thread  Nov 8 2019, 12:01:41 PM

Saw Oklahoma last night and wasn't asked for my ID. Seats were F 237 & 239. Great view but I wish I was on the other side because it seems the actors favor it a bit more! 

1 $10 ticket to Scotland PA TONIGHT  Sep 14 2019, 12:22:01 PM

PM'd you!

The Official TDF Thread  May 28 2019, 09:43:41 AM

I saw Oklahoma on Saturday night. My seat was row B seat 203. If you're shorter like me I'd recommend getting a seat riser so you can comfortably see over people sitting at the tables in front of you. After that it was a perfect seat! 

Gary: A Sequel To Titus Andronicus Previews  Mar 4 2019, 11:44:07 AM
Excited to see this. I'm hoping they announce a rush policy so I can grab tickets this week.
Choir Boy Reviews  Feb 5 2019, 07:21:49 PM

Think I'm going to get tickets to see this during its final week. For those who have seen it - is the stage high? There are a few $30 tickets in orch row BB and mezz row A. Not sure which to choose as I know front row orch can often be partial view.

Thanks in advance!

American Son Rush  Oct 24 2018, 06:05:30 PM

n2nbaby said: "Golenboybway said: "I went today a little after 2 pm and got 2 tickets Row B side orch! While i am excited i do have to add the the box office are some of the rudest I’ve dealt with. This has been the case with every show that has been here. I went over to To Kill A Mockingbird after to look at dates and it was a complete change in how nice they were!"

Agreed with this. The man who waited on me was downright nasty, to be honest.

American Son Rush  Oct 24 2018, 12:09:53 PM
Bumping with an update: I arrived at the box office a little after 11am today and got one rush ticket in the side orchestra for tonight's show. It's all the way to the side but the attendant said it was full view. Looking forward to it!

The Cher Show  Jun 15 2018, 10:59:52 AM

My friend won the lottery so it looks like I'm going tonight!

To those of you who won the lottery - how was the view from the front row? I'm a little scarred after seeing Hamilton front row in Chicago - the stage was so high it was nearly impossible to see. 

Will report back after!

Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?  May 25 2018, 11:23:06 AM

It's interesting that we still don't have any info about a replacement/extension for Katharine since June 17th is now just a few weeks away! Hopefully we'll get news soon. 

Hello Dolly Rush with Bernadette Peters?  May 2 2018, 11:05:36 AM

Bumping this thread because I rushed this morning. Arrived at 9:45am and there were two people in front of me getting rush tickets for the matinee -- I wanted tickets for this evening so no issues there.

I was able to get two orchestra right seats on the side. Row F seats 15 and 17. They're marked partial view but I'm hoping it's not too bad. $47 each.

Official Bernadette Peters in Hello, Dolly! performances thread  Mar 24 2018, 09:59:05 PM

suzycat said: "Hoping to see this again at the Weds matinee next week - what are the chances of getting a decentsingle ticket at TKTS right before showtime?"

I'm sure they'll have something available. I'd also try going to the box office first to see if they have any rush tickets! I went to the TKTS booth a few hours before showtime earlier this week, and they offered me a $91.50 orchestra ticket. I decided to pass and headed over to the box office, where

PRETTY WOMAN in Chicago  Mar 16 2018, 09:11:10 AM

Broadway Fan2 said: "Well, not sure if the bad reviews are from bitter people who have personal vendettas against the show or if they are on a witch-hunt to discourage people to go see it."

Bit dramatic there, yeah? Glad you liked it but I certainly have no vendetta against the show. 

PRETTY WOMAN in Chicago  Mar 14 2018, 12:07:04 PM

Narrator might've been the wrong word, sorry. Not sure what the word I'm looking for is, actually. His character(s) - he plays two or three - help with transitions between Vivian's life in Hollywood to her relationship with Edward. 

Waitress or Mean Girls?  Mar 14 2018, 10:17:04 AM

I haven't seen Mean Girls yet but I love Waitress so much! I'd choose that. 

PRETTY WOMAN in Chicago  Mar 14 2018, 09:56:04 AM

Echoing many of the thoughts already said about the show last night. I thought it was fine.

The music were incredibly generic and I also found myself predicting what lyrics would come next based on the simple rhyming throughout all of the songs. 

Samantha Barks was good but she alternated between a midwestern and a southern accent. The woman behind me was involved in the production and I overheard her saying that Samantha had been sick, which I didn't find to be

PRETTY WOMAN in Chicago  Mar 13 2018, 11:30:42 AM

Just got rush tickets for tonight. I arrived at 9:15 and was the first person there until 9:30. By the time the box office opened at 10 there were probably 10 people there.

I didn't have a chance to ask how many rush tickets they'll give away each day, but I'm assuming everyone got them!

My seats are orchestra right, row K, on the side.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You