News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Staci1818

Staci1818 Profile Photo
Member Name: Staci1818
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Addicting Facebook game
 Dec 25 2008, 01:54:50 AM
1 - The Light in the Piazza
2 - Sweeney Todd
3 - Into the Woods
4 - The Last 5 Years

re: Gypsy Seating Question
 Nov 29 2008, 07:55:27 PM
I had balcony seats for the matinee today, and they had closed the balcony and sat us immediately in the mezzanine.
re: AIDA at the Westchester Broadway Theatre
 Feb 3 2006, 09:17:02 PM
I haven't seen the show, and I've been thinking about going, but I'd like an opinion as well.
re: How To Succeed... - Character Descriptions
 Jan 21 2006, 05:51:26 PM
ahhh.... double post...

re: How To Succeed... - Character Descriptions
 Jan 21 2006, 05:51:26 PM
While I don't see why you'd need to compare Bratt to Smitty, I'll give it a try.

Bratt has a solo in one song (The begining of Secratery), is in Brotherhood of Man, and a number of lines, Smitty sings in several songs (off the top of my head: Coffee Break, Paris Original, Cinderella Darling). Smitty isn't in much of the second act (from after Cinderella Darling to the last sceen really), while Bratt is in the entire show. Smitty seems like a more fun charcter to play, at least in my

re: Songs with Jewish Themes/References
 Jan 12 2006, 10:12:01 PM
"The Chanukkah Party" from Caroline or Change
re: Caroline, or Change
 Dec 1 2005, 08:56:58 PM
I got the cd a day or two after I saw the show at Borders. It was an incredibly movieng night of theater. Its also probably one of the first shows I've seen with the OBC.
re: Fredi's on....
 Nov 30 2005, 08:00:46 PM
My Westchester public high school is going crazy over the movie too. I heard girls walking down the hall singing LVB B loudly (and badly, but thats another story)
re: Fredi's on....
 Nov 30 2005, 07:55:55 PM
Hey Fredi!

Whats been going on with the site since February? I remember you mentioning something about it...

re: Fredi's on for awhile
 Nov 25 2005, 09:13:07 PM
I can't stay on tonight but I'm coming out of lurker-dom to say hi and welcome back!
re: Who has seen 'Shear Madness'?
 Nov 11 2005, 07:51:27 AM
I saw it in Boston a couple years ago. It was great.
re: Questions for cast of RENT
 Nov 10 2005, 01:13:37 PM
For any of the original cast memebers (probably would work better if asked by Rosario to Adam or Tracie to Idina:
Have you seen the stage show recently? If so, whats it like seening someone else preform the role that you created for the Broadway run? Is it interesting to see someone play the role differently than you ever did?

re: Sweeny Todd seating
 Nov 9 2005, 07:23:57 PM
I sat first row. It was amazing. I didn't miss much. Maybe a little in the background, but not much. The stage isn't very high, so how much you miss wull really depend on if you are in the center orchesra or not.
re: Attending the Tale (11/6)
 Nov 7 2005, 09:24:43 AM
Chrysanthemum62001 - He asked me that too! It was really nice of him to ask though.

InTheRed - Well, when Benjamin came out he said to me "You're the one who had the good seat." or something like that, and Manoel said something similar. Michael asked if he hadn't spit on me to much, and Patti recognized my dad and myself as the people in the front row. She even started talking about how everyone who was on the left side of the stage door (when you exit) lways get shafted because eve

Nov 6 2005, 08:50:54 PM
Or maybe I just can't spell. Sorry for that.
 Nov 6 2005, 08:39:33 PM
i don't have much to add. The cast was amazing overall, and the entire show was thrilling. I loved the way the show was directed, the different perspecive really added a new level of intensity. The audience loved the show, and applauded a for a few solid minutes for the curtain calls. Easily one of the best shows I've seen this year, if not the best.
On an unrelated note, I had front row seats, and not only did several actors make eye contact with me at varous points, but Manoel, Benj

re: Happy Birthday Michael Cerveris!
 Nov 6 2005, 08:30:10 PM
He also was kissed and wished happy birthday by Patti durring curtain call. Donna Lynne Champlin and Diane DiMarzio also reminded the people waiting at the stage door that it was his birthday.
re: Happy Birthday Michael Cerveris!
 Nov 6 2005, 10:19:10 AM
I'm seeing Sweeney today too. Happy Birthday!
re: Odd Couple 10/15 Matinee Review
 Oct 15 2005, 10:54:51 PM
I was there as well. I never saw them in the Producers, so I can't say how similar their preformances were to those in the Producers, but Matthew Broderick just didn't do anything for me. Nathan Lane was wonderful, and Brad Garret is just consistantly funny in his role. I'd love to see him in a different type of role, and see how he handled it. The rest of the cast worked well together, and the show was fun. Just a note, the stagedoor was very crowded, and people were even standing accross
re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and Show Suggestions Needed
 Sep 28 2005, 03:35:10 PM
I've seen both DRS and Piazza, and I love Piazza. I think Piazza is the better show, but I did throughly enjoy DRS, and I guess you can't go wrong with seeing either. It really depends on what type of show you want to see.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You