News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwayliz22

Member Name: broadwayliz22
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Mean Girls Fan Performance  Aug 8 2018, 11:30:37 AM
on the mean girls website it says you will receive a loser email once all winners have been chosen.

i have also not gotten by results yet.

The Cher Show  Jun 18 2018, 12:22:04 AM
saw the show tonight and it was...fine. i’ve seen 4 jukebox musicals and here’s how i tank them:

1. beautiful
2. cher
3. on your feet
4. escape to margaritaville

i loved beautiful and hated on your feet and margaritaville but the cher show was just meh. it was wayyyyy too long (3 hours) with a boring storyline that i was completely uninterested in. stephanie j block was amazing as always and was 100% the best part about the show.

maybe it’s just cause i’m

Who plays Hamilton and Burr in the Chicago cast on sundays?  Jun 9 2018, 03:12:00 PM
there is a sunday hamilton - i’m not sure who is currently playing that role because the previous alternate is now playing hamilton on tour. there is no burr alternate on sundays but you will def be seeing a different hamilton. enjoy the show!
Wicked Current Tour  May 31 2018, 09:44:27 AM
can’t speak for rachel tucker but i saw the broadway cast last summer with jennifer dinoia and kara lindsay. kara lindsay was AMAZING and by far the best glinda i have ever seen. i would definitely still see it on tour, especially if you can get cheap tickets, but i would not go in there expecting it to be as good as you saw it in new york.
DEH worth it?  Mar 21 2018, 12:27:49 AM
I paid $275 to see it last July and it was 100% worth it for me. Probably would not have payed that money if Ben wasn’t in the show. However, show is great and it is a completely different experience seeing the show live. It all depends on how much you’re willing to spend but I think paying $100-150 is definitely worth it.
PRETTY WOMAN in Chicago  Mar 11 2018, 01:26:09 AM
I’m seeing this next Sunday! Can’t wait!!
Best production of Wicked You've Ever Seen  Feb 16 2018, 12:31:12 AM
Saw it this summer in NYC with Jennifer Dinoia and Kara Lindsay. Kara was truly an amazing Glinda and my person favorite!! Wicked is such a great show!
Hamilton in Chicago mezz  Jan 23 2018, 09:51:53 PM
I have sat in those exact seats. Great view, very close to the stage. The side is slightly cut off but most of the action takes place in the center. Enjoy the show!
Oriental Theatre Chicago  Dec 8 2017, 01:00:08 AM
I’ve never sat in the dress circle but I have sat in the first row of the loge. The railing shouldn’t be too much of an issue but it is there. Honestly, I would go with Loge Row C or D to make sure the railing won’t be in your way.
Has anyone seen a Broadway musical over 100 times?  Nov 17 2017, 09:24:04 PM
I met this one girl at the Wicked stagedoor this summer and she has seen the show almost 200 times.
ESCAPE TO MARGARITAVILLE to Take the Marquis Theatre in Spring 2018  Nov 14 2017, 12:23:30 AM
Saw this show last night and overall I thought it was fine. Enjoyable night out but story was kinda stupid and the songs added nothing to the story (which I obviously knew would be the case). Cast was pretty good, I really liked Alison Luff. Show is definitely targeted toward Jimmy Buffet fans, would not recommend this show unless you are a Buffet fan. Can’t see it having a very long run on Broadway.
Musicals Set In New York City  Nov 12 2017, 10:43:12 AM
falsettos !!
Lin-Manuel Miranda Will Star in HAMILTON in Puerto Rico in 2019  Nov 9 2017, 12:11:29 AM

Call_me_jorge said: “Also, is lin still going to perform Hamilton in front of Oscar Rivera Lopez? What happened to that?"

i remember reading somewhere that he came to see the show in chicago but lin didn’t perform, he just flew to chicago and took oscar rivera lopez to see the show. 

Hamilton second tour cast?  Nov 2 2017, 01:17:14 AM
gosh i really hope elizabeth judd gets to play angelica or eliza
Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery  Oct 5 2017, 10:27:47 AM

https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1100089&dt=642

there’s already a thread for this

Waitress TKTS  Sep 9 2017, 12:43:22 PM

try checking todaytix! they have tickets starting at $48 for rear mezz! 

Hamilton dilemma - 1st trip to NYC  Aug 30 2017, 06:25:04 PM

i would recommend waiting for the hamilton tour for it has a pretty strong cast and you will definitely be able to get cheaper tickets. go see something else in nyc. i think hello dolly is a great suggestion as stated above, but i would also recommend dear evan hansen while you can still go see it with ben platt. 

What Are Five Broadway Songs Guaranteed to Make You Cry?  Aug 29 2017, 05:34:10 PM

"It's Quiet Uptown" HAMILTON

"Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story" HAMILTON

"For Good" WICKED

"Words Fail" DEAR EVAN HANSEN

"You Will Be Found" DEAR EVAN HANSEN

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery  Aug 16 2017, 10:15:25 AM

"
It's a crap shoot but often times it will fall below face value. It might not fall that low as we get closer to departure but I saw tickets for $100 or so two hours before performance yesterday. One weekend a few posters and I were discussing how we saw tickets for $30 to a matinee. If you can wait till an hour or so before show time and buy them on mobile that's a good option 

"

tickets dropped a lot yesterday only because ben

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery  Aug 15 2017, 02:46:55 PM

Srg67 said: "I've only seen tickets on StubHub for $300+. Do they ever come down in price? And is there a way to find the cheapest ticket for all dates, or you have to keep checking each individual date?

Also - how do you know what's being sold is a legitimate ticket and you won't get to the theatre door and be turned away?

"

it is impossible to check multiple dates on stubhub but  that is an option on the telecharge w

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You