News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for drussell450

Member Name: drussell450
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Great Comet Rush
 Aug 18 2017, 09:07:39 AM

haterobics said: "Has anyone confirmed there will be rush for the final show? It is subject to availability, and it is completely sold out. Something worth sorting out before ya'll line up...

From their site:

"A LIMITED NUMBER OF $39 RUSH TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN PERSON AT THE IMPERIAL THEATRE BOX OFFICE AT 10AM (12PM ON SUNDAYS) ON THE DAY OF THE PERFORMANCE. LIMIT OF TWO TICKETS PER PERSON. SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. CA

Great Comet closing night rush
 Aug 10 2017, 03:47:53 PM

Great Comet is closing September 3, and I'm hoping to rush for the final show, a 3pm matinee, and this being the first time I've tried to rush a closing show, I have some questions. Will they even have a rush for the final show? How good will the tickets be, if it is still happening (I know they've been reserving one pair of onstage seats for rush, will these still be available)? What time should I be at the box office? It opens at 12 and I want to be first in

Lower stage tavern seats
 Aug 10 2017, 09:10:05 AM

Does anyone know what the view from TC 1/2 is like? I'd love pictures, if anyone has any. I've heard that those are the stage seats they give away at rush, but if they're really bad I'll go for front mezzanine seats instead when I rush.

Great Comet Rush
 Aug 9 2017, 11:25:23 PM

I'm in largely the same place as MalikOfDarkness (I'm even coming from MA!). I want to rush the final performance, a 3pm matinee, meaning the box office opens at 12. Does anyone know what time I'll need to get there to be first in line, it being the final performance and all? With it being a matinee and the box office not opening until later, I was thinking maybe somewhere from 5-6? I don't know though, shows closing is something I've never dealt with before so I have no i

What Can I Bring Into a Theatre
 Aug 9 2017, 04:36:38 PM

I'm seeing Great Comet in a couple days and I'm planning to stagedoor afterwards. However, instead of just having them sign my playbill I wanted my copy of War & Peace signed. Will I be allowed to bring this into the theatre? Will the actors sign something other than a playbill?

What Can I Bring Into a Theatre
 Aug 9 2017, 04:36:36 PM

I'm seeing Great Comet in a couple days and I'm planning to stagedoor afterwards. However, instead of just having them sign my playbill I wanted my copy of War & Peace signed. Will I be allowed to bring this into the theatre? Will the actors sign something other than a playbill?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You