News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BwayCan

Member Name: BwayCan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

DEAR EVAN HANSEN film sets September 2021 release
 Aug 12 2021, 04:11:31 PM

So excited for this movie! Saw Ben in the role 4 years ago and I actually think it will be more interesting to see him in film format....he was great on stage but will get to play up the subtleties more on screen... speaking of, I heard some of the songs will be cut, do we know which ones? This is one of my faves but wondering how they would do it.... and here is a cool new version I found of it, acapella!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwCUh7QE60U

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 20 2017, 04:20:58 PM

I believe I read that Kristolyn leaves in March, and the rest of the cast extended until May - but I don't know exact dates.

DEH November 19 The Day Has Come!
 Nov 19 2017, 06:14:18 PM

Recording of bows and Ben's curtain calls

https://www.pscp.tv/BrigidNYC/1zqJVMpdXqMGB?t=2

DEH November 19 The Day Has Come!
 Nov 19 2017, 12:33:35 PM

I was in NYC last weekend visiting from Canada, and saw the Sun matinee show, so today it has been very much on my mind (and IPod) and I am so wishing I could be there again. Watching all the cast and other friends tweet their goodbyes to Ben has definitely gotten to me... I feel very sad that his run is ending, and am not quite sure how he is going to get through his show today - having performed musicals myself, I know all too well how emotional it can be for an actor, let alone f

Nov 8 2017, 11:41:31 AM

Hi all - strange circumstance just arose.... My friend and I will be in NYC for the weekend and I have two premium tkts (orch ctr) for DEH tomorrow night - Thurs Nov 09 show. But somehow, we also we just managed to win the Hamilton Lottery for tomorrow night! So just throwing it out there....wondering if anyone has two tkts for the Sat night show or Sun matinee (we really want to see Ben, and have other show tkts purchased for Friday night) that they might be willing to consider trading? Depe

Nov 5 2017, 05:11:39 PM

I was watching all day and didn't see anything - approx what time was it released? Will be watching for the next few days as well...

Come from Away - Rush lineups
 Oct 27 2017, 10:21:04 PM

I will be in NYC in two weeks' time for the weekend, and hoping to see Come From Away. I know they do rush tickets but I am wondering what the demand is like right now - how far ahead of the BO opening would we need to consider lining up?

Oct 24 2017, 11:46:36 AM

I ordered mine in Sep for a Nov 09 show and they still hadn't arrived last week - I wasn't too worried as they had indicated a delay in ticket delivery, but I emailed Telecharge just to check on them, and they sent them within the hour!

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Aug 13 2017, 10:11:07 AM

Srg67 said: "When people are posting that tickets are suddenly available for a certain show on Telecharge... how are they finding them? Are you constantly changing the date/time when you search and doing that all day long? I wish Telecharge had the option to search all dates!!

It does - under the Find Tickets tab, you can look for a range of dates under Step # 2 - now until whatever end date you want. 

Ben Platt's last day
 Aug 10 2017, 02:41:38 PM

Wick3 said: "I really hope you get to see the show during your trip! 

I have a feeling they'll release more tickets but most likely at premium prices. Good luck!!!

Thanks, I appreciate that - and if I have to pay premium prices, I will, especially if it is one of his last performances. It's only money, right? :P

Ben Platt's last day
 Aug 10 2017, 01:23:21 PM

Miles2Go2 said: "I had planned to come to NYC later in November and DEH is on the top of my list this time. After reading that Ben's contract might end on 11/12, I moved my trip up and was able to snag a ticket on Telecharge for 11/8, the day I will arrive in NYC. I know the understudy is also reported to be amazing, but I've been following this show's progress with Ben from Off-Broadway to Broadway and the Tony Awards. It will be even more meaningful if it's one

Ben Platt's last day
 Aug 10 2017, 01:19:10 PM

"Why did you wait so long to buy tickets then?"

Easy now.... I live in Canada and just confirmed flights for a November trip to New York last week.... this is my first and only opportunity to see the show.

Ben Platt's last day
 Aug 10 2017, 12:01:47 PM

mark10023 said: "I've seen the show 3 times, 2 with Ben and 1 with an understudy. I honestly believe you'll love the show no matter who the lead is.  This is Broadway folks.  They're not putting someone in to do the lead of a 7-figure-per-week grossing show that doesn't have tremendous talent. 

Oh absolutely - I know that. But when you have followed one actor's journey with a show as I have for awhile now, of course you wan

Ben Platt's last day
 Aug 10 2017, 09:54:05 AM

Notreallysilent 2 said: "I would buy a ticket right now. When they announce his final show the tickets for the last weekend will spike I imagine. I wouldn't risk waiting to hear and get tickets for that week that you are here. 

Thanks - Telecharge has nothing available for that weekend - I have been watching for a few weeks now - so I might have to consider StubHub (ouch, crazy prices) and not wait for the possibility of cancellation line or lottery

Ben Platt's last day
 Aug 9 2017, 07:54:38 PM

youwillbefound2 said: "I heard some people say November 14th because that's exactly one year from when previews started, but things might not be exact.

Oohh, well then we would be getting in just under the gun... hopefully can score some sort of tkts. Thanks!

Ben Platt's last day
 Aug 9 2017, 07:41:25 PM

Thanks - we're booked already for Nov 9-14 so hopefully that is early enough that he is still performing!

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Aug 9 2017, 07:38:09 PM

I am sure it hasn't been announced, but is there any way to find out when Ben Platt's last performance is in Nov? Coming to NYC that month and don't want to miss him.... assuming I can land a ticket! Which thanks to this AMAZING thread, I am feeling very hopeful about!

Dear Evan Hansen - Ben Platt Attendance
 Aug 9 2017, 07:35:26 PM

I am sure it hasn't been announced, but is there any way to find out when Ben Platt's last performance is in Nov? Coming to NYC that month and don't want to miss him.... assuming I can land a ticket!

Ben Platt's last day
 Aug 9 2017, 07:33:52 PM

I am sure it hasn't been announced, but is there any way to find out when Ben Platt's last performance is in Nov? Coming to NYC that month and don't want to miss him.... assuming I can land a ticket!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You