News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Kathleen ONeill2

Member Name: Kathleen ONeill2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

AMERICAN SON discount codes?
 Sep 13 2018, 03:43:33 PM

Just used it as well, thank you!

Lobby Hero Student Rush
 Apr 6 2018, 03:05:14 PM
To anyone who's done student rush, what time did you get there? Planning on going tonight but not sure what window of time we should leave to make sure we get tickets (there are two of us).
snow day?
 Mar 6 2018, 12:21:38 PM

Thank you both! I'll call around and see what our options are, if anything I'll make sure we're off the roads during the worst of it. 

snow day?
 Mar 6 2018, 11:53:03 AM

A friend and I have tickets to Band's Visit tomorrow and while I have a feeling they won't cancel shows for anything less than a true blizzard, she's going to be driving for quite a while to get here and I wanted to get some opinions on how likely cancellation would be. I don't want her to make the trip only to find there's no show to go to! 

Dear Evan Hansen Seating
 Feb 17 2018, 07:09:55 PM

I'd agree that C is too close- the stage is pretty high and once you get in front of row D/E it can become an obstruction. G should still be plenty close, the theater is so small that even rows M-O have a good view. 

ANASTASIA Rush
 Feb 17 2018, 07:04:36 PM

The woman in front of me was dealing with an unfortunate situation with lost tickets and was chatting with the box office employees for a while so to my knowledge I bought the first set of rush seats (Box E). The girls behind me got the next two seats in Box B, the girls behind them got two seats in Box D. They moved their seats to sit one behind the other, but I have no doubt their view was more obstructed than mine. If you're able to rush on a weekday, I'd recommend getting there be

ANASTASIA Rush
 Feb 17 2018, 12:39:42 AM

The first person at rush today got there at 7:45, I was second at 8am. The next four people (getting six tickets total) had all arrived by 8:50. I as well as the four tickets behind me were in box seats- I'd second advice to try and get box C or F. D was ahead of me and the speaker massively impacted the view, E was fine but you missed out on scenes on the right of the stage (maybe 10% of the show total). There didn't seem to be as many major scenes on the left of the stage, so you&#3

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Feb 17 2018, 12:34:59 AM

I'm a student (and not a real adult yet) so I don't have checks of my own- I feel like sending cash for a donation isn't the best idea, would a receipt for a donation included with a playbill request work? (I'm sending to Anastasia). Thank you!

Most enthusiastic audience you have experienced?
 Feb 16 2018, 11:27:54 AM

Ben Platt's last performance in DEH- audience lost it when he came on stage, and proceeded to give a standing ovation for many of the big songs as well. The curtain call(s) were also great, everyone was crying and cheering and it was a wonderful way to see the show again.

ANASTASIA Rush
 Feb 15 2018, 02:09:37 AM

Also curious on current lines- planning on going Friday of this week, probably between 7 & 8am. A friend of mine got there at 8am for a weekday show last week and was second in line, I'll update on how the line progresses once I'm there! 

OOTI/Band's Visit discount codes?
 Feb 12 2018, 02:51:35 PM

I'd recommend keeping an eye on the TodayTix app- I got a $49 ticket for The Band's Visit in March. It might let you have a ticket secured at earlier notice than StubHub. 

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 22 2017, 02:50:05 PM

Right orchestra row K #24 on telecharge at face value for this Sunday 

Nov 21 2017, 10:08:08 PM

apologies that this question is a bit off-topic, but for anyone who has experience going to the Macy's parade, is there any point in going very early and trying to see the cast perform? Don't have grandstand seats and have heard viewing is limited from the other side because of the TV crews. We aren't expecting a particularly great view, but even if we could find a way to peek through we'd give it a shot for the hell of it. 

Nov 19 2017, 09:58:54 PM

Agree with everyone and everything above- the atmosphere was incredible. For Ben's big numbers the applause went for at least 30/40 seconds each time and everyone around me (including myself) were balling their eyes out. You could feel the cast holding on the their last song with Ben and it was so special to be able to see. During So Big/So Small Rachel couldn't quite get through "and I did/ and I do/ and I will" and that really got everyone in my row going. They hugged extr

Nov 18 2017, 10:22:55 PM

thank you! I'll ask around and see if I can find out what's going on when I get to the theatre before the show, I guess it's all gonna be up to what they decide is best to do for the crowds. 

Nov 18 2017, 09:37:12 PM

How was the crowd outside last night (and tonight if anyone waits outside after the show)? I managed to get a ticket for tomorrow- do you think it will be worth trying if I get out when the show does? 

Nov 17 2017, 03:04:30 PM

Saturday 2pm Orchestra Center row G is coming up for $439, I'll release it in a few

Nov 16 2017, 10:25:33 PM

How much are you willing to pay and where are you based? If you can buy a ticket within a few hours of showtime (less than four, the closer the better) tickets will drop significantly. Fees included I have seen tickets on tickpick in the $200s and stubhub a bit higher as they have large fees. There are between 75 and 95 tickets for the showings this weekend left right now on tickpick, which gives you a fair shot of catching sellers slashing prices as they go unsold. If you really want to

Nov 16 2017, 06:40:37 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! got right orch M 28 face value
 Nov 15 2017, 03:03:30 PM

There are 2 will call tickets available for tonight's show on tickpick for $344 each so right in the middle of the premium range you'd find on telecharge- I've been watching their prices and they will likely drop more so if you can get to the show with 5 hours notice or less I'd definitely keep an eye out! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You