News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for gcpcs

Member Name: gcpcs
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Skintight (previews)
 Jun 7 2018, 06:35:45 PM

Hey guys!
I know this isn’t what the board is for, but I bought a ticket for this play for 6/23 (saturday) at 2pm. It’s an orchestra seat on the left side, last row, partial view. And I was so excited I forgot I already had tickets to Three Tall Women on the same day/time! The ticket was $25 and if anyone wants to take it off my hands I’d really appreciate it!!

Come From Away rush
 Jan 23 2018, 11:59:21 AM

michaelhale said: "I rushed today, arrived at 8:30 to be 11th in line, got 2 standing room (which we wanted). 12th in line was the last to get any tickets, they arrived shortly after we did."

whoa. how come only 12 people got seats counting SRO AND actual seats? 

both times i tried SRO tickets, they sold about 10-15 rush tickets and about 30 SROs (15 for each performance). 

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Nov 18 2017, 12:03:16 PM

buckeyedeltastar said: "Is anyone in the cancellation line today for the matinee or evening? How does it look?"

dont know the current situation, but i got in line 8pm yesterday. they released 2 SRO and a partial view as soon as the BO opened - the girl in front of me claimed one SRO and i claimed the other and some other girl claimed the partial view. All tickets were for the evening show. from what i gather, we’re doing just one line for either show (there&rsq

Nov 17 2017, 08:31:49 PM

chuckydisc said: "annang said: "Is anyone from the board in the cancellation line right now?"

Which day's line?

What is it that you would like to know?

"

i just got in line and i’m the fourth (and last person) for saturday. the line is really confusing cause there’s already one person in line for sunday. we’re doing the signing in sheet thingie, which is pretty typical and stuff. there&rsq

Nov 16 2017, 07:16:21 PM
.there’s a ticket for today’s performance for $187 popping up on tickpick. did that seriously go unsold???? if so, that’s UNBELIEVABLE!!
 Nov 15 2017, 11:45:28 AM

btw someone said that even on stubhub tickets were sold out more than 10 mins before the show yesterday. but i opened tickpick at 6:53 and they had 2-3 tickets for like $240 and one of them was even less than $200, but two of them could only be purchased together. i did find it weird but i've never used tickpick before so  i thought maybe that was common. were those tickets legit? i thought it was insane that they were so cheap (even if it was like 7 minutes before the show

Nov 15 2017, 11:12:08 AM

ellbellthomps said: "gcpcs said: "ellbellthomps said: "Wick3 said: "ellbellthomps said: "Hey guys :) what do you think the odds are of cancellation line/ stubhubbingfor any show this weekend? im sure it will be packed bc its bens last weekend so should i even bother? and if i do what time should i get there? thank you guys so much :)"

I'd say your best bet if you do cancellation line is to be at least amongst the first 3 pe

Nov 15 2017, 11:00:13 AM

yaoqian said: "gcpcs said: "anyone having problems with telecharge? it says the feature of the site is unvailable or something. I only ever use it on my phone and this has been going on since 9. is that the site thinking i’m a bot? "

I’m using the mobile app and checking once in a while since around 8 and I’ve been fine! Could it be yourIP address isblocked? I saw that many people experiencedthis problem in this thread before. Sorry that I don’t remember the solution to this problem...if you flip one or two pages before you should find it! Hope thishelps :)
"

thanks to you and the other person that spoke up! i tried unplugging and waiting but it didnt work. tried some other internet-found method but also no luck so i’m pretty sure telecharge is not happening for me. if anyone ends up with a ticket for ANY ben-show up to ~200 i would be delighted to buy it. if nothing works out i’ll probably try the line again for sat. would also love to speak up on how kind everyone in this thread is! i was pmed tickets for the wed matinee after i posted that the line for sunday didnt work and was pretty shocked on how people are just willing to help each other out of the kindness of their hearts. so general thanks to everyone who’s trying to let people who havent seen the show have a chance to see it!  

Nov 15 2017, 10:53:05 AM

ellbellthomps said: "Wick3 said: "ellbellthomps said: "Hey guys :) what do you think the odds are of cancellation line/ stubhubbingfor any show this weekend? im sure it will be packed bc its bens last weekend so should i even bother? and if i do what time should i get there? thank you guys so much :)"

I'd say your best bet if you do cancellation line is to be at least amongst the first 3 people on line (first 6 tickets).

As for st

Nov 15 2017, 10:08:41 AM
anyone having problems with telecharge? it says the feature of the site is unvailable or something. I only ever use it on my phone and this has been going on since 9. is that the site thinking i’m a bot?
 Nov 13 2017, 03:20:28 PM

chuckydisc said: "gcpcs said: "Just as an update on the line: I got on the line today at 2:45am and I was the fourth in line, ticket #6. The first guy got there before 8pm and he was the only one that got tickets."

Wait, what?!?

What time did the first guy get his tickets?

When were you told that there were no more?"

The first guy got tickets at around 12:15 I believe. Someone from the theater came up and

Nov 12 2017, 03:28:28 PM

chuckydisc said: "Wired4Broadway said: "no they said people got other seats too. Not just SRO. Who knows though."

"Who knows though"?

They weren't believable?
"

Just as an update on the line: I got on the line today at 2:45am and I was the fourth in line, ticket #6. The first guy got there before 8pm and he was the only one that got tickets. 

I was told that for yesterday’s evening performance they released 6 reg tickets + 3 SRO. 

I’ll try to keep an eye for any $199 tickets on telecharge, cause it’s my only hope to see Ben  

Nov 8 2017, 04:05:14 PM

chuckydisc said: "Kathleen Donaway said: "chuckydisc said: "Kathleen Donaway said: "Does anybody have any suggestions for when I should arrive if I want to try the Sunday cancellation line?"

What number in line do you need to be?
"

I want to have a spot that would very likely result in a seat. Not sure what number that would be but I'm assuming among the top 5?
"

Then I recommend 8:30PM.
&

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You