News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for labellaragazza1

labellaragazza1 Profile Photo
Member Name: labellaragazza1
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME On Broadway - Opening Night Reviews  Jun 22 2023, 09:50:14 AM

I had such a blast at this show. I do think the critics won't love it, and I'm certain a few will say & Juliet does it better, but I think both did a great job of working the songs in to a pretty fun plot. I enjoyed this story setup more, possibly because of the Britney and Disney loving 90s child in me. 

I do hope this picks up because I think it's a great night of fun at the theater and honestly an awesome jukebox, but since we already have

ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME Broadway Previews Thread  Jun 19 2023, 04:24:59 PM

Jonathan Cohen said: "labellaragazza1 said: "Yep, Charming sings "3" in act 2 after a discussion with the stepmother about things he learned from Howard Stern's book - I wasn't expecting it so I was a bit thrown off and didn't fully get the context - it sounded like he was singing about the other princesses (maybe as options) during the song too? But I didn't notice any major changes when he catches up with Cinderella later"

I s

PRIMA FACIE Reviews  Jun 8 2023, 05:52:53 PM

She did and was a powerhouse. I am in awe even though the play made me feel quite defeated. I felt bad because I could double mask outside and in, especially as the quality of the air was worse last night. I think people thought things had gotten better because the physical haze was much less in the evening, though things around midtown were peak awful smoke wise around the start of the matinee when it was physically drifting into theaters. I’m certain there are plenty of sore throats a

PRIMA FACIE Reviews  Jun 7 2023, 08:07:40 PM

Currently in my seat with Jodie set to appear. Can’t help feeling like I’m part of the problem but since most shows are going on and with limited chances to see this, I’m grateful as well. From what I heard from the FOH staff, this afternoon was much smokier inside the theater. 

Broadway and the NYC Air Emergency (June 2023)  Jun 7 2023, 06:56:42 PM

BorisTomashevsky said: "And in classic style, they wait until many audience members are on their way to the theatre to make the announcement. FFS."

Yep, I’m more pissed about that than if my performance gets cancelled (highly likely, I would guess). I could have stayed home with my air purifier instead of venturing out in this… ugh. 

PRIMA FACIE Reviews  Jun 7 2023, 06:50:57 PM

Ooof that’s quite an awful reaction. Of course I’d be disappointed (and will be if they cancel tonight), but I generally would prefer actors take care of themselves and their health. Random things happen and the understudy definitely deserves respect. Didn’t we just go over this during Covid?? 

That being said, if they end up cancelling after curtain again, I will admittedly be a bit salty I dragged myself to midtown, but che sarà sarà&n

PRIMA FACIE Reviews  Jun 7 2023, 05:24:41 PM

According to the box office, she's planning on being on tonight, but they'll let ticket holders know ASAP if that changes. With the numbers currently higher than the afternoon (at least at my quick glancing/googling), I don't know how likely that is. 

ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME Broadway Previews Thread  Jun 6 2023, 02:41:27 PM

Yep, Charming sings "3" in act 2 after a discussion with the stepmother about things he learned from Howard Stern's book - I wasn't expecting it so I was a bit thrown off and didn't fully get the context - it sounded like he was singing about the other princesses (maybe as options) during the song too?  But I didn't notice any major changes when he catches up with Cinderella later

Phantom Closing?  Apr 21 2023, 09:35:23 AM

Greg mentioned that he was happy with his final official performance and didn't want to go on again in the final week

Phantom Closing?  Mar 13 2023, 09:26:09 AM

A friend of mine just went last week and got a $79 partial view when the box office opened at 10am. Standing room can be a bit trickier, since they WILL wait until the show is fully sold out. If that hasn't happened, I've had luck about an hour before curtain (monitoring available seats though, as I sometimes work in the area). As the show gets closer to closing though, being there when the box office opens seems like it will be more necessary to snag standing room (a quick glance at

KPOP Sets December 11 Closing Date on Broadway  Dec 7 2022, 02:21:42 PM

I'll be there. Bought tix as soon as the closing notice went out. 

They had just started papering a bit, so I believe they're cancelling those tickets since demand has increased so much,. It's not the performance that's been cancelled

SOME LIKE IT HOT On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Dec 6 2022, 11:32:58 AM

I won it a couple of weeks ago and it was row J in the Mezz

Phantom Closing?  Nov 4 2022, 11:37:48 AM

Much appreciated, thank you all! I will be going to the box office tomorrow to avoid fees.

Phantom Closing?  Nov 4 2022, 11:04:11 AM

Who is the presale for?

Phantom Closing?  Sep 16 2022, 06:04:05 PM

Add me to the "CamMack is doing this to put his cheaper production on Broadway" camp. The math ain't mathin for anything else but that.

Patti LuPone argues with anti-masker at Company talkback  May 11 2022, 01:23:20 PM

joevitus said: "OhHiii said: "The virtuous pearl clutching over Patti dropping an f bomb while advocating for MULTIPLE people's health and safety is so funny lol. Do ya'll live under a rock?"

No, I live in a world where I understand the need to be vaxxed and boostered and that, if done, the mask doesn't remain a necessity. I also live in a world where you can make a point, even an urgent and serious one, without viciously lashing out at peopl

BEETLEJUICE Will Re-Open In Spring 2022  May 3 2022, 09:18:38 AM

They're finally discounting as their house looks a biiiiit empty for a lot of days- THM1 

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA Reopening Night Thread  Apr 22 2022, 11:10:11 PM

They are often on the video billboards around 44th-45th street, and I don’t see them spend advertising money really anywhere else. The Majestic is a pretty large house and while their average ticket prices are lower, it still sells a lot of seats and has million dollar weeks.

At “worst,” I think they’d move it to a smaller house before closing, and I think the unions here are a bit stronger here than in the UK before any changes to the production wou

Music Man Rush Line.  Apr 15 2022, 10:33:55 AM

As an update for the holiday weekend, I got there around 6:30ish this morning and ended up being around 16th in line. I got two tickets and there were about 5 tix left after me, so it seems like they had around 40. The first person in line had been there since 4am. 

Hadestown Understudies  Mar 23 2022, 09:26:08 AM

OceansJenny said: "Anyone catch Timothy Hughes as Hades? He’s wonderful to watch as a worker, very curious on his Hades!"

Caught him a couple weeks ago and he was fantastic. His height makes for a very commanding presence. Very different vibe as Patrick/Tom read much older and Patrick plays it more jaded, like the deterioration of his marriage has been happening for SO LONG. Tim reads a lot younger and it feels like closer to the beginning of their relationship

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You