News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DPE123

Member Name: DPE123
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Betsy Wolfe departs CAROUSEL
 Sep 20 2017, 07:19:10 PM

GeorgeandDot said: "I'm just saying that discussing whether or not an actress is pregnant or not is a bit gross. I get that it happens, but I don't think it's ok to start rumors like that."

Agreed. I think that's the point where this all got a bit unfortunate and I feel bad for her that it's being talked about. Which is why I'm not sure JTF was right to give it a wider airing. But hey, time to move on maybe.

Sep 20 2017, 02:53:55 AM

VintageSnarker said: "I just hope she does her Carnegie Hall concert so I can see that Last 5 Years reunion. And if it's already been announced, can someone tell me when she's scheduled to leave Waitress so I know how long I have to see it?"

They've never agreed her departure, that's the thing. She said on Friday "I don't know when I'm finishing, that's the honest truth". Also "I'm very, very, very, very excited abou

Sep 19 2017, 03:42:04 PM

dianamorales said: "For the record, Carousel is starting rehearsals in October.

Add me to the list of those completely gutted about this. The only way I could feel better about it is if she's Elsa, but I'm definitely investigating her "secret announcement" in LA she mentioned a few days ago. And I think if it was pregnancy, she would have called out of some shows recently. Has she?
"

The LA "secret mission" last week was at t

Sep 19 2017, 07:47:55 AM

Oh my. She was still talking 4 days ago about how excited she was for this. And recently about how happy she was that she had followed her heart in her recent choices. No way has she dropped this for film/frozen/wicked/ whatever. Something's happened over the wkend... either the scheduling thing is basically true (no sign of a replacement Jenna so maybe Waitress won't release her soon enough??) in which case she must be completely gutted, or maybe it's just a person

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You