News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SchuylWERKsister

SchuylWERKsister Profile Photo
Member Name: SchuylWERKsister
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Tituss v. Andy Cohen  Jul 29 2019, 09:12:41 PM

There are a lot of factors at play here.

First off, there’s intersectionality. As a Black Queer man Titus shares an identity with both Andy and Eddie. This doesn’t excuse Eddie’s comments or history, but I also understand why Titus may not want to participate in a questioning that could potentially tear down another Black man on national television. That could be heightened by this scenario being prompted by a non POC queer person who doesn’t have a his

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Jul 29 2019, 07:32:38 PM

hayleyann said: "SchuylWERKsister said: "This reads more like the Caissie Levy Wicked LA situation where nothing was said said for weeks and then she was fired."

Caissie Levy was fired from the LA Production? What's the T behind this? Never heard this before."

There’s not really any T. At that stage in her career she couldn’t sustain the role vocally and missed several performances so she&n

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Jul 28 2019, 08:45:10 PM

FlyHigh523 said: "Hannah will literally be back this week. Everyone can relax. She was sick. "

Sorry, I really resent the whole “relax” thing. It’s very condescending. No one is up in arms. It’s great that you’re privy to her return date, but people can’t help what they don’t know. No matter what the circumstance may be, it is out of the norm to miss several weeks of performances.

It’s a Broadway f

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Jul 28 2019, 07:24:00 PM

This is all a bit... odd. When Caroline Bowman missed for an extended amount of time, it was known that it was due to some sort of injury and Christine came in as a temporary replacement. Alison was out for a bit on tour I believe and Dee temporarily replaced. All this to say that Hannah certainly isn’t the first Elphaba to miss a substantial chunk of performances, but something about this just seems off. This reads more like the Caissie Levy Wicked LA situation wher

Non-Smoking Contract for Actors  Jul 22 2019, 08:55:13 PM
Didn’t Idina smoke her way through half of Wicked m?
Waitress tour - Desi or Christine?  Jul 18 2019, 07:33:47 PM
Definitely Desi
Hamilton Chicago  Jul 14 2019, 08:43:14 PM

Call_me_jorge said: "Has anyone seen Nikki Renée Daniels as Angelica lately? Gonna try my luck with the lottery this week in hopes to see her."

Nikki’s attendance is very good. Alysha has been calling out.

Live Action Little Mermaid - Ursula?  Jul 2 2019, 02:01:03 PM
Tina Turner would have annihilated this just 10 years ago. Heck, she might still be able to. The voice, the sex appeal, mystery, pain. She has all the dynamics, she would just need a strong director.
The WIZ- Original Broadway Cast  Jun 16 2019, 04:53:35 PM

I thought Arentia Walker was the original Dorothy understudy and she never went on. Did Renee Harris replace Arnetia?

Laura Benanti Wicked?  Jun 12 2019, 03:35:32 PM

JBradshaw said: "Block was the standby in San Fran. Didn’t she go on once?

When it came to Broadway Eden Espinosa was the original Elphaba standby - my first time seeing the show was actually Edens first time on.
Shoshana took over as standby after Eden left for “Brooklyn”
"

She was the understudy. There are pictures of Stephanie J. Block in her ensemble costume from SF. There was no standby in SF.

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Jun 4 2019, 11:40:10 AM

MannPhan24601 said: "Celia Hottenstein(Standby for female leads in Desperate Measures off broadway and was Christine Alternate in the Phantom tour ) is joining the company in the ensemble in covering Glina per her IG . Guess Brittney is going to be standby ? "

Or she could be replacing Lindsay K Northern. 

Is there word that Lisa Livesay is leaving?

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Jun 1 2019, 01:50:15 PM
Alysha Deslorieux is Chicago’s new Eliza.
Mean Girls Cast Replacements  May 28 2019, 10:58:50 AM
She’s going to make the Karen look 1,000. That’s not even a dig to the actress playing Karen, Regina is truly a teenager now.
HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  May 28 2019, 10:57:16 AM

teatime2 said: "teatime2 said: "Jamila left the Chicago production yesterday. Any word on who the new Eliza is?"

Any news?
"

Nothing yet. I’m guessing she starts tomorrow (Wednesday) as TaTynisa was Eliza this past week and will also be Eliza today.

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  May 9 2019, 07:56:09 PM
Jennifer’s voice was not in great condition during her broadway run. I hope that she has had time to rest.
Beauty and the Beast Revival Coming To Broadway  Apr 28 2019, 02:54:22 PM
Phillipa Soo
New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Apr 1 2019, 07:49:35 PM

I'd believe that Zach and Cody (heh) were called back, but it's the Colton Ryan bit that gives me pause. Is he tall enough? Literally, Fiyero does have a height requirement of 5'11" or taller, I believe, and Colton doesn't read that tall."

Not true. Curt Hansen, Michael Seelbach, and I’m pretty sure Kristoffer Cusick was under 5’11”

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Mar 31 2019, 08:58:20 PM

hamiltonstradition said: "Montego Glover also left this weekend."

Thank goodness.

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?  Mar 20 2019, 02:03:20 AM
She should be lead Elphaba. To this day the best Elphaba I’ve ever seen.
HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Dec 24 2018, 08:13:54 PM

Im hearing that Ariana DeBose is going into Hamilton as a lead after Summer closes. Likely on Broadway. My guess would be Angelica since Joanna is on leave and due to return as Peggy/Maria. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You