News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wicked_mimi

wicked_mimi Profile Photo
Member Name: wicked_mimi
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Best Rush Seats
 Apr 25 2014, 03:29:12 PM
Was wondering which show was giving out the best available seats to rush? I'd especially be interested in Beautiful, Bullets over Broadway & Bridges of Madison County. I checked the rush report and see that none are ridiculously early camp out times but wasn't sure which offered the best seating locations. Any and all insight is helpful. Thanks!
Kinky Boots Rush Policy?
 May 17 2013, 02:08:07 PM
Thanks! Didn't know about Broadway Spotted! Will certainly be using it in the future!
Kinky Boots Rush Policy?
 May 17 2013, 11:21:22 AM
No I understand the policy. I can find that multiple places. I'm trying to find out roughly what time people are getting there prior to tbe box office opening and where they ended up in line and whatnot.
Kinky Boots Rush Policy?
 May 17 2013, 11:14:45 AM
Can you paste the Rush Report link for me? I'm not sure I know to what you're referring. I'm looking to go next week sometime and trying to get a grasp on timing. Thanks!
Kinky Boots Rush Policy?
 May 17 2013, 10:51:05 AM
Any one rushed lately? Wondering if it has gotten much crazier since the Tony noms came out. Thanks!
Last Minute Rush?
 May 22 2010, 05:08:43 PM
Anyone know of a show you can grab a rush ticket to fairly last minute? Obviously most the musicals you have to line up prior to the box office opening but are there any plays or what-not that you can wander up an hour or two before curtain and get a seat? Thanks!
John Lloyd Young's new album..with interesting cover picture
 Feb 6 2010, 04:17:11 PM
It almost reminds me of the books you see at the check out line... ya know, the kind 40 year old housewives buy. Perhaps that is the demographic?
John Lloyd Young's new album..with interesting cover picture
 Feb 6 2010, 03:11:06 PM
This album cover is the biggest joke I have EVER seen. I saw it and thought it was not real; was I mistaken. What could he possibly be thinking? Does he have a publicist? WOW! I guess if horrible gay photoshopping type stuff is his new image, mission accomplished. This will certainly cause many laughs though. I am slightly curious to hear how atrociously cheesey the single will be now. How could this NOT make you want a listen? Oh so funny!

re: Hamlet Rush?
 Dec 3 2009, 10:57:38 PM
Anyone have any idea how early to get in line this week, being its the last week of performances? 2-3 hours before be enough or earlier?
re: God of Carnaged Actors
 Jul 1 2009, 08:23:22 PM
yea and just noticed the typo in the title, but you get the point
God of Carnaged Actors
 Jul 1 2009, 08:22:26 PM
I did a quick search and didn't find anything right away. Anyone know if the 4 original actors will be in for the new block of tickets that are now on sale or if some/all of them are not returning? Thanks!
re: John Lloyd Young to Return to Jersey Boys?
 Jun 16 2009, 09:10:28 PM
LizzieCurry, thanks for pointing out the key words "a few years" back. So spot on.
 Jun 14 2009, 10:27:15 PM
It is no secret they were dating. It also is no secret he has changed his entire wardrobe, gotten a tattoo, a tan, trying to bulk up, and seems to think he is the coolest thing LA has ever seen. Obviously other guys have ran off and found lil' girlfriends, but maybe they were never the poster kids for "nicest guy on Broadway" that JLY liked to portray himself as. I, again, am not saying he is not talented. I think he is, but a good majority of the reason I liked him so much was because of who he
 Jun 14 2009, 12:20:07 AM
Speaking as someone who used to be a fan of his, I thought he was talented in JB, but really liked him because he seemed like a great guy who truly cared about the show and his fans. However, as jennafan has said, he has done stuff in his personal life that, despite his talent, makes me not like him as a person. I respect him as an actor but no longer would call myself a fan of his and know people who feel the same way. I'm sure there would be more people who felt that way if they opened their e
re: John Lloyd Young - Future Plans?
 Mar 16 2008, 08:12:29 PM
Last I knew, he wasn't planning on doing another musical simply because he doesn't see himself in any other musical. Not that he isn't interested, just he isn't the "bouncy/happy" musical type. He most likely will be aiming for a play next. The ABC deal he read some pilots for but nothing has happened.
re: Show reviews
 Feb 20 2008, 06:30:00 PM
Nice compilation, thanks!
Show reviews
 Feb 20 2008, 06:25:26 PM
Minus doing a search and getting each one in it's lengthy entirety, is there any website or place I can find reviews or quotes from reviews for current Broadway shows? Specifically, Spring Awakening.

Thanks!

One person shows...
 Jan 23 2008, 01:13:22 AM
Besides A Bronx Tale, have there been talks about any other one person shows between now and say mid March? Preferably on Broadway but off works too. Thanks!
re: Legally Blonde Reality Show Casting...
 Jan 15 2008, 06:47:00 PM
ooooh didn't see the other thread. Thx
Legally Blonde Reality Show Casting...
 Jan 15 2008, 06:32:16 PM
http://www.playbill.com/news/article/114246.html

Anyone else appalled by this idea? Does everything have to be a reality show today?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You