News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for trowalicious

Member Name: trowalicious
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Aug 26 2018, 01:32:14 AM

Gavin Creel's "It Only Takes a Moment" will forever be one of my all time favorite theater memories. The other standing ovations, as thrilling as they were, were more or less predictable but this one was unexpected (and much deserved!).

Were the actors in the Harmonia Gardens left booth trying to crack Bette up when she peeked in? I think I saw Charlie completely shirtless in there - who knows what the other three were up to!

The Play That Goes Wrong Rush Tickets
 Aug 6 2018, 12:38:54 PM

Walked up to the box office yesterday (Sunday) at 12:30 PM and got 3 rush tickets to the evening show: Row H Seats 10, 12, and 14. Great seats for the price.

Official Bernadette Peters in Hello, Dolly! performances thread
 Jul 15 2018, 07:36:49 PM

The title number felt like a rock concert - the orchestra sprung to its feet the moment Bernadette appeared at the top of the stairs and did not want to sit down. She was definitely tearing up, as were a few people around me. One of the most joyous moments I've experienced in the theater. Victor also received extended applause after his numbers.

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 May 2 2018, 07:25:51 PM

Have one $40/pp ticket for this Sunday, May 6 in DRESSC, Row B, Seat 108 in my cart. Will release at 7:45 PM ET - PM me if you'd like to coordinate.

Selling ONE Miscast ticket - SOLD
 Mar 26 2018, 09:28:00 AM

Hey all,

Long time follower of this board, first time posting.

My friend has a work obligation so I now have one extra ticket for Miscast tonight. Paid $130 including fees, but hoping to sell for $80 or best offer.

I can email the ticket beforehand or meet you in front of the Hammerstein tonight. It’s also listed on StubHub – Bal 104 Row J. PM me for further details!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You