News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MinneapolisMichael

Member Name: MinneapolisMichael
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Peter Pan 2023 Tour
 Dec 11 2023, 03:37:53 PM

I am working on this show. It is currently in preview performances until Friday.  
audiences are loving it. 

2023-2024 Touring Season
 Feb 9 2023, 10:09:37 PM

Minneapolis :

Girl From the North Country - October 8 - 14 2023

Company - November 14 - 19 2023

Aladdin - December 5 - 10 2023 (Add on option)

Mrs. Doubtfire - December 19 - 24 2023

Funny Girl - January 16 - 21, 2024

Mamma Mia - February 6 - 11, 2024 (add on option)

Clue - February 27 - March 3, 2024

The Lion King - March 27 - April 28, 2024

MJ - May 14 - 26, 2024

Muriel’s Wedding coming to Broadway?
 Dec 31 2019, 11:20:28 AM

I saw this in Sydney this past September, It was originally scheduled for a 4 week run but kept getting extended.

I think it ended up running for 12 weeks.

It was ok. Hopefully with some broadway stars and better sets it will be even better.

Tina or Beetlejuice ?
 Nov 12 2019, 01:30:49 PM

I have not seen Tina , But I have seen Beetlejuice and totally recommend it. The sets are great as are the costumes. I hope to see it again on my next trip to NYC. Also you can easily get a rush ticket for Beetlejuice.

I turned up at the box office an hour after it opened and was able to get a $43 rush ticket in the 2nd row on the aisle. 

Reidel on 42ND STREET Revivals Eyeing Broadway
 Sep 27 2019, 02:34:23 PM

greensgreens said: "The end of the act was "We're In The Money." It was a HUGE dance number with large gold metallic confetti discs falling throughout much of the number - and they tapped in dishes of coins, which was pretty unique and thrilling! There was even a pre-show warning about how you may need to look for flying coins! Definitely the most successful "reinvention" of the show!The re-orchestrations were a dead rip-off of Katy Perry "Firework,"

Sep 27 2019, 06:19:58 AM

greensgreens said: "I did see the Ordway version and, I am still surprised to say, it was pretty awesome!Jarrod Emick made a welcome return to the stage as Julian (wish he had more singing), Tamara Tunie was serviceable, some strong performances in supporting roles. I don't remember who played Peggy, but she was simply amazing.

I can't even imagine how the production would work without a proscenium setup. The big finish alone where Peggy tapped her a** off and then

Sep 27 2019, 06:13:55 AM

MNNiceorIce said: "I saw the production at the Ordway and the one in Chicago.

The Ordway production was sort of a Drury Lane 2.0 version with many of the key showstopping moments in tact (like the unforgettable Act 1 finale) while others were totally redone. Looks like E. Sosa redid most of the costumes too and while some were improvements overall I liked the ones in Chicago more. Emick made more sense to me as Julian Marsh than the guy in Drury Lane but Tunie wasn't a

Tommy Bracco on Big Brother
 Jul 18 2019, 12:12:36 AM

I have been routing for Tommy since day 1, but Im soooo disappointed with the houseguests that he has aligned with. Tonight however he has started to realize that some of his alliance are bullies. 

I really hope this alliance is split up and he aligns with different players. 

2019-2020 Touring Season
 Jan 10 2019, 03:51:49 AM

mcsquared said: "Thought I also overheard that Legally Blonde was going to tour again"

it is - the tour starts next week

http://blondeontour.com/index.php/tour-dates/

2019-2020 Touring Season
 Jan 10 2019, 03:39:43 AM

I just worked Wardrobe for Les Miz when it was in town. It will be touring at least through 2021 but the Tour Manager has not published the next round of dates as of yet.

It sold out every show in Minneapolis so hopefully it will come back before the tour ends.

Evan Hansen Free Fan Performance
 Nov 7 2017, 04:05:08 PM

Has anyone received any e-mail today ?

I so hope I am selected I just happen to be in NYC on vacation that week. It would be interesting to know how many entries there were.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You