News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for webster712

Member Name: webster712
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Some Addams Family Thoughts
 May 10 2010, 08:55:55 PM
I actually agree a lot with this post. You can't go into a show like Addams and expect a life-changing theatrical experience. However, when the orchestra started playing the Addams Family theme, the audience's energy was the most electrical theatrical experience I have ever felt.

I actually liked The Addams Family a lot more than I expected. It was just a fun time with a few unexpected poignant moments. I particularly loved Rodriguez's portrayal of Wednesday. She had an energy that r

Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
 Mar 7 2010, 03:47:38 PM
I'm so excited for the new cast!

I recently fell in love with this new tribe member when I saw her in the "Next Broadway Sensation" competition earlier in the year. One of the most gorgeous voices I've ever heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rughUvUAZkw

LATEST Addams Family thoughts?
 Mar 7 2010, 03:45:15 PM
I really believe in this show. I left the theatre singing the songs and wanting to hear more, and I've never laughed so hard.

I think that there were also some really great stand-out performances that should be acknowledged: Krysta Rodriguez really held her own among a very well-established, famous cast. She really balanced Wednesday's freaky side with her normal teenage girl side. Also, Carolee Carmello was quite a surprise for me. I have never liked her much in the past, but I thought

LATEST Addams Family thoughts?
 Mar 7 2010, 03:44:46 PM
I really believe in this show. I left the theatre singing the songs and wanting to hear more, and I've never laughed so hard.

I think that there were also some really great stand-out performances that should be acknowledged: Krysta Rodriguez really held her own among a very well-established, famous cast. She really balanced Wednesday's freaky side with her normal teenage girl side. Also, Carolee Carmello was quite a surprise for me. I have never liked her much in the past, but I thought

Favorite Musical Quotes
 Mar 7 2010, 03:39:35 PM
"My nose could totally take her nose in a cage match of noses!"
-[tos]
"Why don't you trace it on my hand? Or make a song, do anything! Say it somehow I will understand."
-Light in the Piazza
"When life becomes a roller coaster and I can't keep my footing, I'll love you completely...and steady me sweetly. Sweet as Shirley Temple dipped in pudding!"
-Reefer Madness
"I don't know how God made you people Southern AND Jewish."
-Parade

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You