News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SpyOnTheInside

Member Name: SpyOnTheInside
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Boys in the Band - standing room
 Aug 10 2018, 07:14:56 PM
If they increased to $50 for the last 2 days that gives me hope that they’ll have SRO tix available for tomorrow, right? *fingers crossed*

Come From Away rush
 Apr 22 2018, 02:35:15 PM

When I went a few months ago I was 11th in line. The guy at the tix window showed me what seats were left and all seats were far right. He agreed that I'd get a better view from SRO and happily sold me SRO even with seats still available. It's not a long show, no intermission, and keeps you entertained enough so that you don't mind standing (even my 13 yr old daughter didn't complain, and she usually hates standing!) Some shows may not be worth it, but IMO this is a perfe

BE MORE CHILL to Premiere Off-Broadway This Summer
 Apr 13 2018, 04:44:04 PM

So excited for this actually. It's one of my son's favorite shows, but I've got a question, hopefully someone here can help! My son's 16th birthday is August 8th & I'd love to take him then. Tix are avail starting July 26th, but the "official" opening night isn't until August 9th (but no tix available for the 9th that I can see).
So my questions are, does anyone know
a) How to get tickets for opening night (Aug 9th) and 

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Oct 26 2017, 09:41:56 AM
How's it going on line? I'm on a bus right now to nyc (from Boston) with my 13yr old. We're getting in at 1pm and I'm considering coming straight over to join the line, but I think we may be too late. What do you think? Have many others joined the line? Maybe just wait and try getting there 5 or 6 am tomorrow?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You