News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Broadway is life04

Broadway is life04 Profile Photo
Member Name: Broadway is life04
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Spare Time of a Theatre Group
 Jan 7 2009, 10:03:23 PM
Hey Guys,
I think this video very well resembles the creativity and success that a group of theatre kids is capable of. It's got ALOT of choreography throughout and is very well edited. It is a theatrical version of "Circus".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8E-KdmRMLw&fmt=18

Count To Ten, the new musical
 Mar 3 2008, 08:56:26 PM
I googled it really quickly and I found this

http://www.theatermania.com/content/show.cfm/show/133065

looks like they did a limited run in June? Hmm...I guess they got a good response to the run in June! Haha

I'm intrigued by the idea of an original story with lots of tap..

Mar 3 2008, 08:12:19 PM
"I love how you say "finally" like we've all been waiting for it to arrive."

"It sounds like it's getting rave reviews from people who just joined today! It must be fantastic!"

People aren't giving it a chance. I don't know, I haven't seen it either...but I think that we should be happy that a new show is getting a chance!! (And I think it's cheap to go...?)

Mar 3 2008, 08:00:23 PM
I'm actually excited about this project..it looks fabulous and I have a friend that saw it this past summer who liked it. I think that we should all be encouraging of new musicals, I don't think that bashing them or putting them down accomplishes anything for the theatre community.

I'm excited to see this show!

re: Current Wicked Cast
 Jul 17 2006, 09:58:21 PM
Eden is a very good Elphie. although when i saw her, she had difficulty with the acting during ACT I, she definitely has the singing to play the part.

Kate as Glinda plays the more "spastic" and quirky side of Glinda than other Glindas have..I personally found it obnoxious and annoying. nothing compared to Megans layered, misunderstood Glinda.

David as the Wizard was superb. He was definitely the best Wizard I've seen (I've seen all of them). He definitely acted the charact

re: Footloose at a high school
 Jul 7 2006, 06:51:04 PM
lmao what about the screaming fans
Footloose at a high school
 Jul 7 2006, 03:48:11 PM
I think it's a pretty good version...and whoever made the vid definitely has too much time on their hands. Haha.
re: favorite show/part you've done
 Jun 17 2006, 03:41:24 PM
Munkustrap - CATS
"We Beseech Thee" - GODSPELL
Member - THE LARAMIE PROJECT (play)
Lt. Cable - SOUTH PACIFIC

dream roles:
Mark- RENT
Eddie - BLOOD BROTHERS
Jack - INTO THE WOODS
Tony - WEST SIDE STORY

re: Jimmy or Trevor in Millie
 Jun 14 2006, 12:59:32 PM
Jimmy! he's so much more relatable to younger people, but if you're older you should go for Trevor. Personally, I find Jimmy to have the more "fun" part to play.
re: Catherine Zeta-Jones in new film of Gypsy?
 Jun 14 2006, 12:52:12 PM
Dakota Fanning as Baby June!? I think CZJ will be amazing, after all look at her performance in Chicago. You can't underestimate an actress who is extremely famous for what she does...she'll definitely be able to pull it off. There is no doubt in my mind.
re: Tap Numbers
 Jun 14 2006, 12:45:44 PM
"Chapter 4 Number 1909" from Seesaw has female vocals in it, with some male as well. It's hard to find a good female tap song...most are made for men
re: Drowsy Stage Door
 May 23 2006, 06:16:59 AM
Sutton definitely tried to escape on Friday night after "Drowsy" she had her hood up and was walking really fast out the door..luckily there was this kid there that spotted her and screamed I LOVE YOU SUTTON FOSTER! and she turned around and was very gracious and caring to us. i mean give her a break, she's doing 8 shows a week. i also got to meet her friend lance...i don't know how she knows him, but i got to meet him
re: SF Wicked vs. NY Wicked
 Jan 2 2005, 10:34:16 AM
I think I like the whole "Wizard and I" Reprise..I was watching the show and like you knew there wasn't going to be one, but you knew that there just should be right before she leaves to go to the Wizard or when she finds out she's going.
re: amazon has the brooke shields wt recording......
 Jan 1 2005, 11:12:16 PM
*No offense* Who would want it?
re: broadway audition
 Jan 1 2005, 11:09:50 PM
Well probably because it was a TV show. That was the one episode i missed!
re: Star failures
 Nov 28 2004, 05:40:03 PM
Oh yes, and i saw wicked and Joey Macentire missed his enterance and Idina and Jennifer were adlibbing like "Where could Fieyro be?" and blah blah and then when he finally got on like 3 minutes later, as Idina and Jennifer are doing their little Cutesie talking Idina goes "And Now i forget my line" all happy and cheerful...it was so funny.
re: Latoya London
 Nov 28 2004, 05:29:29 PM
I think LaToya would be an AMAZING Dorothy in "The Wiz" Revival. She'd be perfect for the role, imo
re: Star failures
 Nov 28 2004, 05:25:43 PM
Well i went to go see "Thoroughly Modern Millie" and Sherrl Lee Ralph or someone like that was up on stage at the part where she was pretending to be a new girl to get the hotel owner caught and she jjust broke out laughing and couldn't stop for like 5 minutes...it was hysterical.

When i saw phantom of the opera, i saw the Wedensday matinee so i had the Wedensday Matinee and Saturday Matinee girl and she kindof got lost at the end of the first act and when the chandilere came crash

re: Toronto 'Wicked' Tour Cast Confirmed
 Nov 28 2004, 03:49:41 PM
WHAT!?!?!

No offence, but i hope that was a joke!! :x

re: Auditioning for childrens theatre...
 Nov 28 2004, 03:36:42 PM
Would The Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister have come from the book "Confessions of an Ugly Stepsisiter" by Gregory McGuire who wrote the book "Wicked"?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You