News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for StarFire2

StarFire2 Profile Photo
Member Name: StarFire2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HAMILTON - when do next block of tickets go on sale?
 Nov 1 2017, 09:14:44 AM

a-mad said: "Apologize in advance as I'm sure this general topic has been discussed in various places ad nauseam on the boards...

For those that know the general patterns that are used in the past for Hamilton tickets on Broadway... any idea when the next block of tickets will go for sale? (from August 2018 on....)

I was hoping to jump on and purchases tickets for next fall for a Christmas present as soon as they become available, but wasn't sure when that was. I have signed up to get an e-mail notification... so hopefully I'll know very close to when it does.

Thanks in advance...

"

I agree with the previous response, probably you'll need to wait for some time. However I don't think that it will take so much time, usually the schedule for such shows is formed in advance and when the final certain dates are known, the tickets will be avaliable for the customers. Also as I know now many people buy them for such shows online, one of my friends told me that she has already gotten the one for "Frozen" in 2018 and "Hamilton" will be on stage at that time too. You can get more info on such resources or at least to know more about possible dates of the new tickets' releases. Hope that was helpful :)

THE BAND'S VISIT Previews
 Oct 31 2017, 09:47:29 PM

I think there was an invited dress rehearsal.

Chicago the Musical Appreciation Thread
 Oct 31 2017, 09:46:41 PM

I liked it better when it was "Chicago - A Musical Vaudeville" and had a colorful set and costume changes. After a while, black on black gets tiresome.

WAR PAINT - The Original Broadway Cast Recording
 Oct 31 2017, 09:45:18 PM

Although the show is hugely flawed, this is probably the one recording this season I'll listen to more than once.

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Oct 31 2017, 09:43:41 PM

I'm curious.

Has anyone here won or know someone that has won this lottery?

How many tickets are they drawing names for and where are the seats?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You